Dana White Interview in 2004

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by belancej, Jul 30, 2015.

1. belancej

belancej Brown Belt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU2XsxWZPWs

First of all sorry if the video doesnt embed. I dont know know how. Crazy to see Dana then, and Dana now. Hes like a totally different human. This is pre-ultimate fighter. He hated the idea of a reality show, and now has done like 21 of them. Praises Wandy like crazy and now sued him yesterday. Talks about bringing in Cro Cop and wanting Pride guys in the UFC co-promoting. Wow has he changed

2. Strikes Again

Strikes Again Double Yellow Card Double Yellow Card

And he had a smaller head ....

3. Szwok

Szwok Brown Belt

so any retro dislikers? :p

4. Abezal

Abezal Banned Banned

He was prides bitch sucking them of for scraps. Now hes like most a pre madonna douche **** from his delusional high pedestal only possible by his rich friends.

Always preferred Sakakibara to this clown.

5. method115

method115 Titanium Belt

Didn't they try and copromote with Pride and then Pride screwed them over? I'm sure he loved Wand before Wand started accusing him of fixing fights. You can find videos of my mom and dad saying they love each other and will always be together. That was before my dad cheated on her and had another kid. So yes he's changed but for good reason.

6. belancej

belancej Brown Belt

True, but its not just Wand. Back then he was dying for them to come over, now that he became King of the Jungle, its crush everyone and never look back. Now its all about the money. Would a Dana of today give his fighters to Dana in 04?