Dana White: if Jon Jones doesn’t want to fight, Stipe Miocic will get Ngannou vs Lewis winner

This is a poker match and white is calling jones' bluff. At the end of the day its a question of dollars and cents and Jones simply wants an amount that ufc is not wiling to pay him. So white is telling Jones I'm not going to chsngr my position so if u dont want to lower your price to one that we will agree to, u will simply stay retired. But because u r still bound to our contract we will not release u and u wil ether fight for us or for no one at all and watch your last good years as a fighter disappear.

Jones is the one with the rapidly diminishing options because he knows he could easily lose his next fight so he wants that fight to fetch as much money as he can get to exploit his unbeaten status as far as it will go.

It is pointless and not correct for us to take sides with this because here both ufc and Jones are entitled to ask for what they want. In the end the one with the stronger bargaining position will be more likely to get their way - and right now the winner doesn't look like it will be Jones...

Not fighting unless he gets 30 mil means he doesn't want to fight. If he wants to fight, he'll negotiate something. I'm sure he would already be signed to fight Stipe if Stipe had defended.

Imagine siding wirh the greedy half billionaire acting like he pays his fighters enough

How sad. "Fan" label should be used loosely here. 30 millions is nothing. A drop in a bucket for them.

Imagine siding wirh the greedy half billionaire acting like he pays his fighters enough

How sad. "Fan" label should be used loosely here. 30 millions is nothing. A drop in a bucket for them.
We are talking about trash people Jones and Dana both suck.

This plays into Jones plan. Him waiting out hoping Nougannu loose just like he waited out Gus and Rumble.

Someone coming off a win would be a good start.
I can understand that. But I assume you believe his rematch with DC was undeserved as many decreed on Sherdog.

Assuming Francis still has the belt I am good with Stipe as he holds a dominant win over him. Jones doesn't want any part of Stipe so who else is a threat to Francis or Lewis?

Sure - works for me - fight or I move on in interest.

Bones is still my fav scrapper but....activity bruh....

Back