Dana White: If Conor McGregor wins at UFC 246, ‘he will get that shot at the title’ against Khabib N

its just a business

but Khabib wont give him fight. He wasnt active, didnt deserved anything

Good luck with that, Dana needs the Arab money, the Arab money needs Khabib, Conor is fooked.

Don't believe the red goof.

Your boy is going to sleep nerd

201-2.jpg
lol Khabib wasn't even fazed. Ate that shot like a snack.

It's funny you have to find a picture because there isn't even a gif of Conrat doing a lick of damage in that fight.

He looked so terrible.

Even begged for his life.

If you want to post pics though this is the one that will be in the minds of the public for an eternity

hi-res-a8ca20dde733946663f231e4b7bc5833_crop_north.jpg
Khabib spat on him right there too and Conor just sat there and took it lmao.

What really sucks is if TFerg & Khabib have a classic, that could justify a sequel or trilogy we miss out on it to serve Dana & Conor's wishes.
If Dana stripped Khabib for never defending like Conor's lame duck title reins I could understand, but Khabib defends his title. It would be pure #1 bs.
Khabib refusing a Conor rematch is solely principled base in Conor skipping the line. Nothing in the first fight showed any reason to run it back from a competition stand point and the rematch plays out no different.

...so we can get masvidal vs conor for the belt, then gaethje vs conor for defense, then maybe Conor vs GSP at 165

Isn't a fight that you listed that Conor can or will win.

Not even close.

Lol so Khabib fights the toughest guys, Coner and now is fighting Tony. But Conor? He can fight a washed fighter and then get a shot? Makes sense.

Yeah, I guy who lost 2 controversial decisions to the former champ, a close fight to the current #1 contender who is out with an injury, has 6 top 10 wins, 4 top 5, and has been a mainstay at the top of his division for years.

How is that comparable to a guy winning a fight at WW against a LW outside the top 10 who is 1-1 in the division with 4 UFC top 10 wins only 1 of which was in the division he will be getting the title shot in? Oh, and assuming he wins this fight it will be his first in nearly 4 years.

In what world does giving this guy a title shot based on all these facts make any sense at all or is in anyway comparable to the Yoel situation?

That's a rhetorical question BTW since the answer is obvious if we want to pretend this in any way at least faintly resembles an actual sport where merit and accomplishments mean something where championships are concerned.

What a clinical shutdown.

Nothing new because the announcement of Cowboy as mcg's opponent showed that this is the easiest route for McG to get a shot at khabib, by booking an opponent suitable for his strengths.

He'd get his ass kicked in all those three fights and we'll be back to laughing at him again.

Conrat really has nowhere to run because he's a Nate Diaz tier fighter with no cardio and is not skilled enough to live up to your fantasies.

His career was a lie based on cutting down using IV's so he can pick on midgets and IV's have been banned.

Conor's career will end face down ass up and the world will be laughing. There's simply no way around it.
Conor not getting his ass kicked by masvidal who got toyed with my wonderboy. Or gaethje who got lit up by two guys Conor destroyed

This doesn't make any realistic sense. I get that the UFC is after money first, but there's other ways to get to this point without completely ignoring realistic rankings.

The fix is in...going all in on Miss Congeniality

View attachment 711675

It takes two to sign a contract...

Let us pray khabib holds true to his word and doesnt give the rematch till conor fights a real contender gaithje or otherwise..

Dana is lost , or upper management is lost hard to tell..sometimes dana comes off as a guy whos just trying to go his job under new bosses with different tastes

Its what people want. I just dont get the khabib ducking conrad thing. Surely he would like to beat conrad up some more. Is he concerned. Probably. Anyways, khabib dont want no part of tony so it will likely be tony vs connor in april.
If Conor won Conor wouldn’t give him a rematch

All Khabib has to do is just make a phone call to Putin who will make a call to Trump who will make a phone call to Dana to not fuck with Khabib

Khabib runs the game now

Tony will have to beat Khabib for Conor to ever get a title shot at LW.

Last edited:
Conor is 2-2 above featherweight in the ufc. Win against Alvarez was impressive, Diaz win was close but to be fair, Nate is not a top 3 fighter.
In an ideal world no one should get a title shot without fighting one of Khabib, Tony or Justin first.
By that I mean whoever loses between Khabib and Tony could fight Conor, (or Porier), while Justin fights for the belt.
But ufc title shots don’t go by any logic, certainly not in recent times if Romero and Aldo are getting title shots too.

Khabib will not give him the shot unless he deseres it by beating a top 5 LW
Khabib will do what the f**k he’s told to do! Abedelasleez would never pass up the big pay days. I’m sure Khabib throws his two cents in about upcoming challengers but at the end of the day Khabib will do what he’s told to do.

Khabib will do what the f**k he’s told to do! Abedelasleez would never pass up the big pay days. I’m sure Khabib throws his two cents in about upcoming challengers but at the end of the day Khabib will do what he’s told to do.

No he will not.
He didn't and he's still not doing, and Ali is Khabib employee not the opposite.
The proof is, he's fighting Tony instead of Conor.
He's not fighting in Vegas.
They didn't fire his friends who beat the shit out of Conor.
Khabib does what the fook he wants.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back