Dana White: "I had it 3:1 for Reyes going into 5th. My kids are telling me the fix is in"

Lol.

Dana is the one who fixes it.

mans then acts surprised with the media after to deflect attention.

Who the fuck else would be fixing it??!

Of course he’s going to real the benefits of a rematch due to a controversial decision.
Lmao. Dana has y’all fooled.
This the same guy who said Conor deserves rematch with Khabib because he beat Cowboy with shoulder strikes.

Dana is so dumb. No more rematches please

He knows that was too blatant to sell successfully so he goes the rematch route

Dana: "Ok, Jon, here's the deal... If you lose your belt I personally guarantee the company will give you an immediate rematch."

Jon: "That's not good enough. That still leaves a loss on my record."

Dana: "Well, how about this then... We'll see to it that the judges award you the win on the scorecards in a fight where you've clearly lost a decision. So your record remains unblemished. But then we'll make an immediate rematch to give you a second chance to get the win for real."

Jon: "I can live with that."

Sadly Jones probably recalculates and wins the rematch convincingly lol, cats out the bag. Shame I thought it was enough when I heard unanimous I was already at my feet ready to celebrate AND NEW

Lol even his kids don't trust him to run a legit company.

Dana White: "I had that fighter winning it as well"

But he never ever does anything to fix the judging.
It's not his call. The judging is managed by the athletic commissions. If Dana controlled the judging in any way, can you imagine the public reaction to that revelation? People claiming the fix is in already FFS.

Anyone who isn't retarded had it 3-2 reyes

Extremely clear 3 - 2 for Reyes. What I don't get is the bullshit "You have to beat the champ to be the champ", it's scored by rounds so no that's not how it works.

Clear 48 - 47 Reyes.

Extremely clear 3 - 2 for Reyes. What I don't get is the bullshit "You have to beat the champ to be the champ", it's scored by rounds so no that's not how it works.

You could honestly use this as a great example for future judging, there's really no clearer 3-2. Reyes won the fight, that's really all there is to it.

Clear 48 - 47 Reyes.

He;s just laying the groundwork for the immediate rematch, hyping it. Which isnt that necessary, it was a fucking good fight and I'd watch them run it back. Reyes looked brilliant for about 13mins.

It comes down to how you score the 3rd round. That round was close. I had it 3-1 going into the 5th. But it could be debated 2-2 going into the 5th. And Jones one the 5th. But I scored the fight 3-2 for Reyes.

Back