Dana White: "I had it 3:1 for Reyes going into 5th. My kids are telling me the fix is in"

I know everyone is down on rematches atm but this one would make sence so fuck it do a rematch.

I don’t like immediate rematches because if one fighter loses twice it sets them so far back. And if the loser of the first fight wins the second, we have to see the same fight three times in a row.

I actually think another fight against lesser competition would benefit Reyes before he rematches Jones. Beating Weidman got him the shot. Let him fight 205 Rockhold to earn his second shot.

Reyes gets some more Octagon time.

Rockhold gets KO’d again.

Everybody wins.

Dana White: "I had that fighter winning it as well"

But he never ever does anything to fix the judging.
He probably doesn't do anything about the judging because he can't, at all. It's weird that people still think Dana has any control over that.
The Commission assigns the Judges the refs for every fight.

This is how not to look like the fixer 101.

like the serial killer who helps with the search party efforts. Or GSP retiring because he’s afraid rampant steroid abuse while his tits and bacne become sentient.

Jones lost evry round. Wme and usada helping him again.

3-2 Reyes and that asshole judge Soliz should never judge again.
Reyes should get a rematch, imo

I was in a bar sitting at a table with 20 people and EVERYONE had it
3-2 Reyes, including a couple of Jones fans. What in the godly fuck are the judges looking at.

I was rooting for Bones, but I had it 3-2 Reyes, at best a draw.

I can't even be happy about this. Because as much as I dislike Reyes's persona and whatnot, I find it infinitely more offensive for the sport I enjoy to have another blow to its credibility with godawful judging like this.

He probably doesn't do anything about the judging because he can't, at all. It's weird that people still think Dana has any control over that.
The Commission assigns the Judges the refs for every fight.

I don't understand how people still don't get that.

I understand the you have to beat the champ mumbo jumbo but if it’s round by round basis Reyes won the first 3 imo, worth watching again

Dana White: "I had that fighter winning it as well"

But he never ever does anything to fix the judging.

It's almost as if the UFC actually being able to control the judging would lead to far more corruption than the state commission being in control of it

Reyes 3-2 , maybe 4 -1. Anyone who thinks otherwise are as bad as the shit judges

No one actually believes Jon won that fight. Even Jones said it to Dom before the decision. It wont stop Jones's fan base saying he his the goat when they know fully well Fedor and even Gsp surpass him by an extreme distance. Dude lost to Gus, Santos and Reyes whilst being juiced to the gills the whole time in his prime. Fedor is undefeated in his prime and gsp at least avenged his losses and didn't pop.

I understand the you have to beat the champ mumbo jumbo but if it’s round by round basis Reyes won the first 3 imo, worth watching again
Yeah, tough won to score. I had Reyes 1&2, Jones 4&5 and 3 could go either way but I was leaning towards Reyes.

A score either way or a draw are all pretty reasonable here though so not really a robbery but I think draw would have been best probably.

At the same time though, winning the late rounds when you're tired and beat up is much harder than pouring it in early and praying you get the finish. That's the hallmark of a true Champion imo and says a lot about a mans character so I'm not really upset with the decision to be honest.

Back