Dana White: "I am proud of Jon Jones"

UFC did not take a moral stance with Diaz. Not like they don't know he smoked weed before.

The Diaz thing was for the people who were arguing how the UFC hasnt suspended Jones

As for the moral thing, im pretty sure Dana would handle things differently if a low ranked fighter would have been caught using cocaine, a lot of fighters have been kicked out of the UFC for much less

I think Dana is pretty much not taken seriously by anyone at this point. Sad to say. I like the guy but his word his absolutely worthless with anything regarding the brand.

Bout sums it up.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Nope he is spot on. the UFC is inconsistent in it's punishment so is the stat. Jones puts himself in rehab and Dana is falling all over himself to knob gobble and this is coming from a Dana supporter. the UFC has shown in the past that the will give their own fine and suspensions. Jones received none.

Anderson CLOWNS Maia and he's a 'disgrace'. Jones does cocaine and it's swept under the rug.

Fuck Dana White.

Diaz broke the rules, Jones did not.

It was also the second failed post fight test for Diaz, as opposed to one out of competition test.

Diaz lied on the paperwork he submitted to the commission.

These incidents are less similar than some people are treating them.

How?

Diaz broke their rules. Jones apparently did not.

Yeah, "apparently." I understand the black and white argument you are trying to make but don't you think conduct should also be punished, as it is in other major pro leagues? This whole debacle is also coming off the heels of the NSAC looking into the statements Jones made about him "losing" his Nike sponsorship because of the brawl with Cormier.

I do not agree that he deserves any preferential treatment. Simple as that.

Just because you're a star doesn't mean you play by different rules. It's never acceptable anywhere. Simple as that.

...lol

it's accepted everywhere buddy

Same reason why Chael got away with it and Wandy got banned. Admit your fault, apologize, take steps to correct it, and all is good in the world. JBJ is basically on a month long vacay and gets to come back good in the public perception because he went to "rehab".

I'm pretty much known as a Jones fan but I'm deeply disappointed.

Cocaine ain't nothing to play with.

Now we know why making weight was so easy.

He was on the cocaine diet.

Somebody needs to tell him crack causes heart failure.

jooDjNo.png

That was quick.

Diaz never stopped smoking weed and would laugh at the idea of rehab..

You are such a fucking bootlicker. You know goddamn well this "rehab" bullshit is because he got caught and is trying to protect the brand.

Rehab for weed?

boo_this_man_half_baked.gif

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back