Dana White: "I am proud of Jon Jones"

Dana-White-Photoshopped-As-Don-King.jpg

Although King is a complete POS and should rot in hell, that is an insult to him.

The ufc didnt suspend Diaz, the AC did, besides, he's the cash cow of the ufc, of course Dana will not do anything...talking about double moral...

Dana White i$ proud of him alright, a$ well a$ need$ him.

Dana White on Diaz
"I am beyond disappointed that he tested positive for marijuana," White said in the statement that the UFC distributed to the media. "It is now in the hands of the Nevada State Athletic Commission."

Dana White on Jones

Cormier should clown his ass for all that crap JJ was talking post fight.

The ufc didnt suspend Diaz, the AC did, besides, he's the cash cow of the ufc, of course Dana will not do anything...talking about double moral...

UFC did not take a moral stance with Diaz. Not like they don't know he smoked weed before.

Healy got popped in competition and thus broke the rules. Jones got popped out of competition, thus not breaking the rules. Whatever you think of the rules, the situations are different.

Although the latest tests haven't come back yet. Not sure how everyone can just assume Jones' test from the day of the fight is clean when we don't even know the results yet.

I would hope the UFC and the state athletic commissions were fair and consistent with the punishments they hand out but we've seen time and time again that that's not the case. Jones should get suspended no matter how "proud" Dana is. The Nick Diaz situation a prime example. However, I am sure he is not, and that's a shame. ESPN's main page has Jones failed test story, which will undoubtedly fuel the negative image that MMA still has in a lot of the mainstream world. The UFC needs to step forward and show there is no favoritism but as I said, I'm sure he will escape with just a slap on the hands. It is what it is.

You don't know what you are talking about.

Funny how this was kept under wraps until after the fight while it's obvious that the UFC PR team has been taking the typical steps to try to save their cash cow's persona. I'm sure that everything Jones says from now until this blows over will be scripted by them.

It's definitely getting harder to support the UFC and that team of nerdy goons turned roid heads that run that machine.

What would you have done as pres?

Cormier should clown his ass for all that crap JJ was talking post fight.

IMO it's not looking good for Cormier. Dude couldn't even come close to beating a crack smoking Jon Jones. You think Cormier has a chance against bones if he gets clean? Sober Bones > Crackhead Bones. DC is doomed

Diaz was suspended by the commission for violating their rules.

Perhaps that's why I stated that the UFC and the state athletic commissions both have failed to be consistent in the handling of their punishments.

Although the latest tests haven't come back yet. Not sure how everyone can just assume Jones' test from the day of the fight is clean when we don't even know the results yet.

True, but he passed one in late December according to the NSAC.

Perhaps that's why I stated that the UFC and the state athletic commissions both have failed to be consistent in the handling of their punishments.

How?

Diaz broke their rules. Jones apparently did not.

Back