Dana White: "I am proud of Jon Jones"

Dana White on Diaz
"I am beyond disappointed that he tested positive for marijuana," White said in the statement that the UFC distributed to the media. "It is now in the hands of the Nevada State Athletic Commission."

Dana White on Jones
“I am proud of Jon Jones for making the decision to enter a drug treatment facility,” said UFC President Dana White in a statement. “I’m confident that he’ll emerge from this program like the champion he truly is.”

UFC suspends Rumble for Alleged assault.

UFC suspends Le for botched test

UFC suspends Diaz for marijuana (which he has a prescription for, and stays in your system for months... while Coke only stays in your system for 2 days)

Melvin Guillard got suspended and fined for coke

#BONESNOSE

Damage control to the finest !

cormier-laugh_zpsdfb68b5f.gif

0531-jon-bones-jones-mugshot-2.jpg

jooDjNo.png

Fixed it for you.

Edit: I can't believe I was rooting for Jones when he was smashing his way to the top. I really hope Rumble beats the brakes off of him, now.

Re: Pat Healy http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/2...te-defends-ufc-decision-to-rescind-pat-healys

"Morning Report: Dana White defends UFC decision to rescind Pat Healy's bonuses after positive marijuana test"

"There are f--king rules," White said. "Whether it's TRT, didn't get an exemption, whether it's steroids, diuretics, whether it's pain pills, there's things that are banned substances. And whether you like it or not, marijuana is one of them. And somebody said, ‘they took 90-percent of his purse.' We didn't take f--king zero from his purse. We took 100-percent of the bonus that he wasn't eligible for."

An increasingly animated White went on to explain his point.

"It's f--king illegal. You can't do it, it's a banned substance. Should it be? I don't necessary think so. I don't think it's performance [enhancing]," he declared, his voice rising. " [But] it doesn't give a s--t what I think! It doesn't matter! It's a banned substance. Every fighter knows that you go in, and you use marijuana, and you get caught, you're busted. Now the commission's going to come in -- they took that fight away from him -- and he's going to get fined by the commission. He wasn't eligible for that bonus.

"I know nobody likes Bryan Caraway, right?" White continued. "‘Bryan Caraway, they don't like him. Boo, Bryan Caraway.' Bryan Caraway followed the rules. He had a submission that night, and he followed the rules. He absolutely, 100-percent deserves that bonus. What would it say if I gave that kid $130,000 for testing positive for marijuana and the guy who followed the rules doesn't get it?! How does that make sense?"

"There are f--king rules," White said. "Whether it's TRT, didn't get an exemption, whether it's steroids, diuretics, whether it's pain pills, there's things that are banned substances. And whether you like it or not, marijuana is one of them. And somebody said,

Are you fucked in the head?

Thanks, that was useful information.

Chuck Liddell did mountains of coke, everyone knew it, do you think his career is tainted as well?

Re: Pat Healy http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/5/2...te-defends-ufc-decision-to-rescind-pat-healys

"Morning Report: Dana White defends UFC decision to rescind Pat Healy's bonuses after positive marijuana test"

"There are f--king rules," White said. "Whether it's TRT, didn't get an exemption, whether it's steroids, diuretics, whether it's pain pills, there's things that are banned substances. And whether you like it or not, marijuana is one of them. And somebody said, ‘they took 90-percent of his purse.' We didn't take f--king zero from his purse. We took 100-percent of the bonus that he wasn't eligible for."

An increasingly animated White went on to explain his point.

"It's f--king illegal. You can't do it, it's a banned substance. Should it be? I don't necessary think so. I don't think it's performance [enhancing]," he declared, his voice rising. " [But] it doesn't give a s--t what I think! It doesn't matter! It's a banned substance. Every fighter knows that you go in, and you use marijuana, and you get caught, you're busted. Now the commission's going to come in -- they took that fight away from him -- and he's going to get fined by the commission. He wasn't eligible for that bonus.

"I know nobody likes Bryan Caraway, right?" White continued. "‘Bryan Caraway, they don't like him. Boo, Bryan Caraway.' Bryan Caraway followed the rules. He had a submission that night, and he followed the rules. He absolutely, 100-percent deserves that bonus. What would it say if I gave that kid $130,000 for testing positive for marijuana and the guy who followed the rules doesn't get it?! How does that make sense?"

Dana White being a two-faced hypocrite? Naw!

This is like the most incredible series of events in history. The butthurt is at max levels.

I think the Healy situation is different because it was a test after or right before the fight, while Jones was a month ago? So he allegedly was not coked out during the fight.

Pot snitch caught white nosed, that's fackin' A

Healy got popped in competition and thus broke the rules. Jones got popped out of competition, thus not breaking the rules. Whatever you think of the rules, the situations are different.

my god, it's so fucking stupid that people can't smoke weed.

Jones is the GOAT and deserves the preferential treatment he's getting. Simple as that. He's the top star in the UFC.

No they should get the same. Do you think a priest should get less time in jail then your average scumbag child molester? Or that Lindsey Lowan should get a slap on the wrist for dui while a soccer mom loses her licence.

The problem with any big star going to Bellator or another organization is there are no top guys to fight, which is why people who want the UFC to collapse are insane if they are true MMA fans

I think you missed the part of the joke where his last name is 'Coker'.

Rumor is Dana hired three strippers with coke on their a**es waiting in his hotel room after every fight. The champ needs his hoes.

Healy got popped in competition and thus broke the rules. Jones got popped out of competition, thus not breaking the rules. Whatever you think of the rules, the situations are different.

Boo this man.

Continue the fury!

Back