Dana White: "I am proud of Jon Jones"

What are the chances that Dana and Jon have shared the coco?

The difference is that Jon is willing to about admit his problem and enter rehab. Diaz will continue with his drug use even though it's a banned substance

Dana-White-Photoshopped-As-Don-King.jpg

perfect!

@ufc @danawhite you dumb bitches fire me for weed while you allow fighters to use hard drugs with zero consequences. #ufcistrash
10:59 PM - 6 Jan 2015

DaMarques Johnson ✔ @DaMarques_UFC
Follow

Steroids no caffinee no weed no cocaine.... Eh it slide

Fired for weed? Did I miss something?

He missed weight by eight pounds and was cut.

Reebok released a statement: they said they are thrilled by the new developments. I will try and find the source

It's complete bullshit. Dana shits on everyone else yet he's gonna sit there and say how proud he is of Jones? Fucking bullshit. UFC making out Jones is the victim.

Jones is the gift that keeps giving. Goat bless.

Dana White on Pat Healy testing positive for marijuana:

"There are f--king rules," White said. "Whether it's TRT, didn't get an exemption, whether it's steroids, diuretics, whether it's pain pills, there's things that are banned substances. And whether you like it or not, marijuana is one of them. And somebody said,

This is a money making venture. Let's remember that. Dana is a fucker... But he's in the fight promotion game. Don't expect a bottom feeder to smell like roses

The difference is that Jon is willing to about admit his problem and enter rehab. Diaz will continue with his drug use even though it's a banned substance

And why exactly would Nick Diaz need to enter rehab if a doctor prescribed him license a license to smoke marijuana?

And even if he didn't have a license, marijuanan does not seem to have a negative effect on his life so why would he even need to go into rehab?

I'm a Jones fan and I'm extremely disappointed by the news. However, don't kid yourself on his honesty. There is no doubt in my mind that this "voluntary rehab" was mandated and part of an outlined plan to mitigate PR damage as much as possible for both the UFC and for Jones. Probably the oldest political trick in the book.

Let's be real here. I'm sure chuck back in the day loved a line or two just like dana and the Fertitas and tito. I mean from that era who prolly didn't do a line or two. Coke is generally regarded as a rich mans drug.

Is jones in trouble with the commission?

Back