Dana White: "I am proud of Jon Jones"

Adultswim296

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Dana White on Diaz
"I am beyond disappointed that he tested positive for marijuana," White said in the statement that the UFC distributed to the media. "It is now in the hands of the Nevada State Athletic Commission."

Dana White on Jones

Jones is the GOAT and deserves the preferential treatment he's getting. Simple as that. He's the top star in the UFC.

Diaz never stopped smoking weed and would laugh at the idea of rehab..

This guy had all you nuthuggers brainwashed...LMFAO

If UFC gets rid of Jones, this guy will take him:

2dlw39f.jpg

He brings in the cash money...that's why.

Jones is the GOAT and deserves the preferential treatment he's getting. Simple as that. He's the top star in the UFC.

I do not agree that he deserves any preferential treatment. Simple as that.

Just because you're a star doesn't mean you play by different rules. It's never acceptable anywhere. Simple as that.

@OP: Weed is a PED. Cocaine is just a good time.

#bonesnose

Haha I knew he was breaking after that Gus fight. It was strange though, because I couldn't see where it was going to reveal itself. He's fucked from here on out. They are going to touch him in his psychological private parts and he'll never be the same.

I'm sure Dana has done his fair share of blow.

This is probably why he was so amped up after the fight. Jones was a bit crazy after that fight and this could be a reason.

This will also help jones with fans since he seems to be a bit edgier with some cocaine/marijuana fun.

Its funny how he also beat Cormier on Cocaine/weed, the man is a beast.

Translation:

"I'm proud Jon made me millions last night and I had to pay him 500k"

The baldie shines again. SMH...

UFC didn't suspend Diaz, the AC did.

Back