Dana White: 'I am going to unveil the future of fighting'

"What did you think of Dustin Porier tonight? You're new interim champ"?

"ESPN+ is the shit"

"What about Dustin?"

"Holloway was a beast tonight"

"Soooo....nothing about Dustin?"

"I'm going to unveil the future of fighting"

"Sooo.....fuck Dustin?"

""ESPN is doing a great job behind the scenes"

<31>

Live VR fighting. Fighters will wear a camera on their heads and fans can choose which fighter they wanna view by buying a ufc vr headset for 4000 dollars. It also comes with a free hot dog brander. First 1000 orders will get exclusive vr jon Jones life experience as he crashes cars and snorts cocaine and you live it with jon jones.

Dana is so fried. This is why Coker should be running the UFC.

Male vs Female matches

Loser leaves to Bellator matches

Bra and Panties matches

Tag Team MMA

I'm still waiting for the ufc boxing he said was in the works. the more time goes by you see he is just so full of shit. Literally cant believe anything he says

Zuffa Bare Knuckle Wrestling.

The past of fighting was better
Movies_Fight_in_the_arena_in_the_film_Gladiator_096146_.jpg

Don't know what that future is, but I hear Erick Silva between the lines!

My sources tell me the announcment is genetically engineered fighters from China where there's no restrictions on human cloning.
Think about it:
- perfect replicas of historic fighters - Bruce Lee, Tyson, Genghis Khan...
- Gorillas with the head of a man
- 4 armed Goro men
- Female fighters with looks and personality (don't have to choose)

Best of all .... UFC don't have to pay them because they don't have human rights !

it will be like Mortal Kombat where when a fighter loses, Dana White claims their soul

giphy.gif

<31>

Knowing Dana’s surprises well; he’s probably referring to adding a 105 lb division to wmma.

sherdogger division

It better be heavy weight limit. It’s already going to be hard enough for us to cut down to the heavyweight limit when we have no fat to spare

“That’s for all the idiots who don’t like interim titles!”

Big DW is calling some of you guys out.
He can all all he wants.
it was a good fight, but it does NOT take away the fact that this Interim title is as ridiculous as the one Max & Dusting fought for (again, another great fight, bt should NOT have been for the belt).

Creating belts to sell more dilutes the value of the real belt. Plus, it is useless. Just ask Tony about his interim belt and how it helped him secure a fight against Khabib.

Back