Dana White hyping his fighters

wilKO

Green, White & Gold belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Dana White has an uncanny ability to make his greatest fighters feel special. This is only a tiny sample from the Bald goof.

Anderson Silva

"If he ever acts like that again in the ring I will cut him. I don’t care if he’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. I don’t care if he is the middleweight champion, I will cut him, absolutely"

GSP
"I’ve been on planes, and doing all this stuff. Lorenzo [UFC co-owner Lorenzo Fertitta] reached out to him and Lorenzo still hasn’t heard from him yet. If Georges St-Pierre wants to talk like a man he can pick up the phone and call us or come see us face-to-face, but everything that he said is ridiculous.”

Jon Jones
"Even worse than that, this guy was looking at jail time. This judge gave him another shot and this guy was looking at some serious jail time and a lot of bad stuff and that still didn’t wake him up. If that’s not a wake-up call, you’re unfixable"

Randy Couture
"I don't respect him at all," White said. "Not even a little bit. Randy Couture, the only time Randy Couture is a man is when he sets foot in the cage. As soon as his big toe steps out of that cage, he's the furthest thing from it. That's it, that's the way I feel about it."

Cyborg
"I said, when I saw her at the [World MMA Awards], that she looked like Wanderlei Silva in a dress and heels. And she did," White said. "Did she not? Who wants to dispute that she didn't look like Wanderlei?"

Tyrone Woodley
"he’s a bit of a drama queen.

“That’s not what people want to hear. People don’t want to hear that. And then what he does is he’ll start fighting and arguing with people on social media. Then he wonders why when we show up to a press conference, the whole crowd is booing him. They’re not booing him because he’s black. There’s tons of black guys fighting in the UFC, you know what I mean?”

clown-dana.jpg

What is your favourite Dana White moment?

Haha his quote about Cyborg being Wanderlai in a dress and heels is actually hilarious.

"First of all, whoever gave you that quote is a pussy, and a fucking phaggit and a fucking liar and everything else, whoever gave you that quote. Everything that comes out of your mouth is fucking stupid...Hey Loretta, if you're gonna write a story, you fucking moron, make sure it's fucking true and you have some facts...you fucking dumb bitch, fuck you Loretta Hunt!"

His classless attitude drained all the talent from the UFC roster over time. Not just from championship fighters who took the first opportunity to get away from him and pursue other career opportunities, but from unseen talent who decided never to get in the sport to begin with after seeing him.

His classless attitude drained all the talent from the UFC roster over time. Not just from championship fighters who took the first opportunity to get away from him and pursue other career opportunities, but from unseen talent who decided never to get in the sport to begin with after seeing him.

Correct.

Back