Dana White: Herb Dean did horrible job

Imagine if Herb said every time he thought Dana did a terrible job

cough cough GSP...

should have deducted a point from jj

Oh yeah he should have. That would have made a huge difference. Jon Jones would have won the UD 48-46, dominating 4 rounds and letting only 1 slip. The fight would have ended the same way, with a broken DC crying in Cain's arms and a dominant champion using his bragging rights to shame DC.

Oh what a victory that would have been for all the haters. Jon was deducted a point at last. Oh, victory of victories, we have our ultimate revenge. Arrrrrrgh!

Am I doing it right?

Lol, blame it on the Herb. Dana come on

Maybe herb should have gotten the in there and thrown some liver shots to get them to fight more exciting. Instead of the refs doing stand ups and separations, he should be allowed to gut punch whoever he deems to have an advantage when the action stalls, makes for better fights and more realistic

I think that's a valid criticism. I wouldn't say he did a horrible job though. I actually thought he handled the eye poke ver well.

Other than stopping the action for the poke He didn't really do anything... What did Dana say? As others have requested... Cliffs?
/

I just don't understand why people make videos unavailable in other countries.

they were allways working in the clinch though,i dont think he did a bad job

I don't see any problems with Herb, but i do with Dana's constant whining as soon something isn't going his way.

yeah, the clinch on the fifth round was bad

herb is still shook from previous shit performances. time for him to retire and start a blog.

Dana is speaking from an entertainment standpoint.
Herb did his job just fine and by the book.

I would have probably broken one clinch in that round, but my seat was only as close as the television. Pretty sure it didn't matter at all though.

Doesn't make Herb a terrible ref.

All he said was "they went at it, the first bell to the fourth bell. Herb Dean, you know I was talking about him, he is my favorite referee. I think he did a horrible job in the fifth round. He let them clinch literally for five minutes but other than that it was an amazing fight."

Thanks.

Back