Dana White "He (Wand) can't even fight until January"

Swing and a miss! KO'd by Leben

Never denied that. But out of the 3 finishes in Wand's 4 last fights, Wand was responsible for 2 of them. In Chael's last 4 fights, he was finished twice and he has only finished once.

Wand's finishing ability > Chael's finishing ability. That's the point I was making.

Never denied that. But out of the 3 finishes in Wand's 4 last fights, Wand was responsible for 2 of them. In Chael's last 4 fights, he was finished twice and he has only finished once.

Wand's finishing ability > Chael's finishing ability. That's the point I was making.

That was never the argument, you accused Sonnen of just laying on opponents. He has one decision in his last six so you were wrong. I like how you tried to change the discussion in an attempt to be right.

I see Sonnen submitting Silva easily, if he can destroy Shogun Silva has zero chance

That was never the argument, you accused Sonnen of just laying on opponents. He has one decision in his last six so you were wrong. I like how you tried to change the discussion in an attempt to be right.

I see Sonnen submitting Silva easily, if he can destroy Shogun Silva has zero chance

Sonnen easily submitting Wand?....my head hurts now...

No, you're missing the point. Chael getting finished doesn't mean he isn't primarily a grindy wrestler who wins fights by taking guys down and holding them there.

Out of his last 8 wins in this UFC/WEC run, only 2 were finishes. That's a 25% finish rate. Nowhere near as high as Wanderlei's.

And Wanderlei has never been submitted in MMA, and Sonnen's sub wins are over an old, post triple ACL-rupture Shogun who made a stupid mistake and handed Sonnen the guillotine on a silver platter, and a Blue Belt in BJJ Brian Stann who has also been tapped by the likes of Krzysztof Soszynski.

Him submitting Wanderlei "easily" is pure fanboyism. I think Chael would win if they fought today, but he wouldn't finish him and it wouldn't be easy.

Don't show Chael fans that, they still need to keep saying how Wand is a coward and ducked Sonnen because he is scared of a pasty wrestler who hugs people to decisions.

So, instead he makes a silly fake video claiming he wants to fight a guy while he is injured???? Sounds like he is just plain scuuuurrrreeeedddddd:))

No, you're missing the point. Chael getting finished doesn't mean he isn't primarily a grindy wrestler who wins fights by taking guys down and holding them there.

Out of his last 8 wins in this UFC/WEC run, only 2 were finishes. That's a 25% finish rate. Nowhere near as high as Wanderlei's.

And Wanderlei has never been submitted in MMA, and Sonnen's sub wins are over an old, post triple ACL-rupture Shogun who made a stupid mistake and handed Sonnen the guillotine on a silver platter, and a Blue Belt in BJJ Brian Stann who has also been tapped by the likes of Krzysztof Soszynski.

Him submitting Wanderlei "easily" is pure fanboyism. I think Chael would win if they fought today, but he wouldn't finish him and it wouldn't be easy.

Shogun is what? 31yrs old..that's called his prime. But of course, he and Stann are just cans :))
Have you ever seen what happened to a young Wand when he first stepped in the Octagon? It wasn't pretty, and it wasn't long. In pride, he fought so many cans they nickednamed him ?The Re-Cycler". At least you aren't foolish enough to say he could beat Chael, but yes....it will be easy and quick.

Shogun is what? 31yrs old..that's called his prime. But of course, he and Stann are just cans :))
Have you ever seen what happened to a young Wand when he first stepped in the Octagon? It wasn't pretty, and it wasn't long. In pride, he fought so many cans they nickednamed him ?The Re-Cycler". At least you aren't foolish enough to say he could beat Chael, but yes....it will be easy and quick.

Shogun's prime was pre knee surgery

Cheal and wand seem to be building the fight, maybe it it becomes something more people want to watch they could have a bout, I've always wanted to see this fight.

Last edited:

So Shogun is in his prime right now? I'm done.

Cans like Shogun? Okami? Marquardt? Stann? Bisping?

Moron.

So Bisping, Shogun, and Stann are cans?

You're sayin this because he didn't beat Jones and Silva?

I was being sarcastic.

images

Back