Dana White "He (Wand) can't even fight until January"

wand should stop making wwe . chael will kill him

Don't show Chael fans that, they still need to keep saying how Wand is a coward and ducked Sonnen because he is scared of a pasty wrestler who hugs people to decisions.

Last edited:
neither one of these guys are afraid. Wand has fought so many killers in his career. And Chael has stepped in there with Jones and Anderson.

Don't show Chael fans that, they still need to keep saying how Wand is a coward and ducked Sonnen and is scared of a pasty wrestler who hugs people to decisions.

Chael can only beat cans.

Really want to see this fight happen when Wand comes back healthy

I want to see him fight Chael Sonnen. That is main event material right there.

Don't show Chael fans that, they still need to keep saying how Wand is a coward and ducked Sonnen because he is scared of a pasty wrestler who hugs people to decisions.

Pretty sure he choked Wand's friend Shogun.

Chael can only beat cans.

You are clearly just a hater.

The fight is very interesting bc it depends on where the fight goes. I just see chael being the one to decide that. I expect a lot of crying from silva while he is being controlled on his back and submitted from exhaustion.

Wand has always been in exciting fights in the UFC and everyone loves him for it. But the UFC is smart and put him against strikers the entireeee time. Chuck, rampage, cung le, Franklin, bisping, Stann, leban. None of these guys prefer the ground. Now throw chael in there and silva won't be able to do what he does.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he has been working his wrestling the entire time and this was a crazy conspiracy by the UFC to unleash NCAA silva against chael.... But I doubt it.

Not true chael never stops kicking ass in first silva fight
He was like the energizer bunny :mad:

Just like he hugged Shogun, who is a much better BJJ player than Wand.

You are clearly just a hater.

The fight is very interesting bc it depends on where the fight goes. I just see chael being the one to decide that. I expect a lot of crying from silva while he is being controlled on his back and submitted from exhaustion.

Wand has always been in exciting fights in the UFC and everyone loves him for it. But the UFC is smart and put him against strikers the entireeee time. Chuck, rampage, cung le, Franklin, bisping, Stann, leban. None of these guys prefer the ground. Now throw chael in there and silva won't be able to do what he does.

Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe he has been working his wrestling the entire time and this was a crazy conspiracy by the UFC to unleash NCAA silva against chael.... But I doubt it.

I was being sarcastic.

images

Just like he hugged Shogun, who is a much better BJJ player than Wand.

Shogun after multiple ACL ruptures and not training at King's MMA anymore is not better at Wanderlei than anything except having a better chin.

Wanderlei has always been more dangerous from his back anyway, almost choked out Rampage and Yoshida, nearly got Hendo with an armbar too.

Back