Dana white has apparently been kyboshing walkout songs for a while.

filthynumber1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Why did it finally take rose to speak out?

And why the fuck is he doing that?

:mad:
#douche

Last edited:
No fucking idea what you’re talking about. No media (the gif doesn’t count), no article, and not even a link.

Someone needs to come out to the "Thank you Edmond" song.

I would assume it has to do with copyright infringement.

This is old news. Remember when Dana wouldn't let that dude come out to Thunderhorse and the fighter called him out on it in the post fight interview? That was bad ass.

From 2009:
http://allelbows.com/2009/03/riding-in-on-my-thunderhorse/
Tamdan McCrory, who came out at UFC 91 to Dimmu Borgir, had his request to walkout to Dethlok’s “Thunderhorse” at UFC 96 (from the show Metalocalypse) vetoed by Dana White. McCrory felt music to be so tied to his identity to the viewers he absolutely needed (Tamdan grabs the mic and its the first thing he addresses in his post-fight speech) to alert fight fans that his walkout music was not his choice.

In short, Dana White is a cunt.

<31>

This is old news. Remember when Dana wouldn't let that dude come out to Thunderhorse and the fighter called him out on it in the post fight interview? That was bad ass.
Dont recall? And yes that is badass but who was it?

Yeah that walkout song for sure contributed to Rose losing..

Angela Hill made a Spotify playlist of all the songs they wouldn't let her walk out to. Mostly metal.

I remember Urijah Faber didn't want to walk out to California Love but they wouldn't let him change it.

This has been known forever. Dana stopped alot of fighters using their own songs. literally known for 15 years +

This is old news don't you remember the drama with the barn cat wanting to come out to thunderhorse?

also Dana wasn't gonna let Mickey Gall come out to hey mickey either..

he has always controlled the walkouts..

Angela Hill made a Spotify playlist of all the songs they wouldn't let her walk out to. Mostly metal.

I remember Urijah Faber didn't want to walk out to California Love but they wouldn't let him change it.

True.

Also Mike Bisping didn't want to walk out to Song 2 after a few fights.

Dana said no, the song is staying.

dana didnt want mickey gall to come out to "hey mickey" by toni basil, but social media pressure caused dana to cave.

Back