Dana White: GSP is looking for one off big money fights, but we’re not interested in that

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
“He was the 170-pound champion, he moved up to 185 pounds to take on Michael Bisping and put in his agreement that he would absolutely defend the title at 185 and then just dumped the title,” he explained. “I’m not interested.”

“Georges St-Pierre is looking for one off fights where he can make a lot of money, which it’s smart, that’s what he should do but we’re not interested in that.”

Full Article : https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/8/...ing-back-at-170-not-155-money-fights-mma-news

=====

Seems like the Baldfather isn't too happy with GSP's cherrypicking, as well as ducking of legit competition.

Ronda was given title shot after her prior match resulted in her being outclassed and KTFO'd.

GSP ain't about to waste the few fights he has left to climb the WW ladder hoping for shitle tot there.

Lol he is just trying to low GSP's price.

So that means they are interested? Can't wait to see GSP in another super fight

10j6mg.jpg

6JFvU6z0_400x400.png

GSP vs. Ferguson

If he wins, he can have another title shot

Good. He already made a mockery of MW when he took the easiest fight ever then developed piles to avoid legit MWs. Now he wants to continue his cherry picking and fight manlets. Fight Woodley or Whitaker.

gsp should just walk away as the goat he is. Clean and undisputed

Amazing how GSPs mystery illness has suddenly gotten better as Whittaker takes over middleweight and Conor announces his return to lightweight

I'm still convinced Dana thought Bisping was going to beat GSP, his big weakness has always been that he buys into his own hype around "his boys".

Yeah Dana wants more guys like CM Punk.. GSP just needs to show up in Oct and call out the winner.. Make the fight yourself..

So that means they are interested? Can't wait to see GSP in another super fight

10j6mg.jpg

That superfight is supposed to be against Silva this December, but GSP is scared shitless from even a deflated, off-steroids Silva. He knows Silva has that killer instinct, and that his killswitch might be activated anytime during their fight.

GSP would rather fight grinders with no real bite behind them, and outgrind them. Hence why he was so hellbent on fighting Bisping.

GSP ducked USADA, and now is ducking any real MW or WW in their prime.
How do you duck something that wasn't even being discussed when you retired?

Are you GSP haters this stupid or just trolls?

I believe Dana is sincere but If Conor wins and want GSP there is no way the UFC won’t make that fight happen. THAT would be the biggest fight in the history of the sport.

Good. He already made a mockery of MW when he took the easiest fight ever then developed piles to avoid legit MWs. Now he wants to continue his cherry picking and fight manlets. Fight Woodley or Whitaker.

I've noticed you being very negative lately.

You're shitting on Conor a lot more than I remember you used to, and now you're shitting on GSP.

WTF happened mang? You had one of these British territories accent and I for sure had you pegged as a Conor fan.

Back