Dana White: Going on @SportsCenter at 11:30pm ET/8:30pm P(OLD THREAD. NEWS WAS SHIT)

Is Ronda a big draw in Australia?

I'm sure there are at least 100k UFC fans and casuals that would pay for a ticket to a robbie lawler fight. How many of the fight fans would pay for a Ronda fight? She's certainly hot in North America; i'm not saying it doesn't sell out or that it won't sell more than Lawler / Condit. Just that I hope it doesn't.

If this were in N. America, there's no doubt in my mind that it would easily sell 70k tickets. I don't know enough about Australia, but i hear they are gigantic betas that bow at the altar of feminism. So i'm sure their Matriarchal society will demand their eunuchs line up and pay for tickets to worship the V.

Ronda vs Holms would never draw 70k in the states lol

Saitama Super Arena has all time record with Pride, keep dreaming Dana.

Danas next big announcement will be "UFC 200 will be the biggest event ever".

At least they didn't have to cut away from a presidential address. This is the kind of thing everybody needs to know immediately.

:)

Ronda vs Holms would never draw 70k in the states lol

ofc it would; why would you think any different? She can sell 1million ppv's but can't sell 70k tickets? Are you delusional? Do you have headmates?

ofc it would; why would you think any different? She can sell 1million ppv's but can't sell 70k tickets? Are you delusional? Do you have headmates?

Are you fn nuts?
Brock did over 1m buys several times & couldn't sell out Vegas at times

Ronda didn't even sell out Staples Center in LA
Ultimate Fighting Championship fans filled the nearly sold-out Staples Center, Los Angeles, with 16,577 in attendance for the UFC 184: Rousey vs. Zingano.

Stop being so dopey to think 1m PPV buys = 70k in attendance

If it's not Fedor, it's not even worth bringing it up:)

Lol

Everyone thinking it's fedor

This can't be about Fedor.
It's most likely some BS news that only Dana finds to be relevant.

Fedora

img-thing

it might break the all time record for wolf tickets tho!

This can't be about Fedor.
It's most likely some BS news that only Dana finds to be relevant.

yeah, imagine if it was Fedor and Dana approached ESPN to tell them he wants to announce the signing. They'd be all "who?" and show him the door.

None of us matter, when will you realize that? The casual Ronda soccer mom fans outnumber us by millions. And they arent pirating streams or making Dana White jokes all over internet. Fedor doesnt matter, all male mma fighters [except Conor] dont matter, and we dont matter!

All that matters is R3.

Ronda bless.

Back