Dana White: Going on @SportsCenter at 11:30pm ET/8:30pm P(OLD THREAD. NEWS WAS SHIT)

Next "Breaking Announcement": "UFC 191 will feature Mixed Martial-Arts fighting".

I hate how Dana White can just get on TV whenever he wants with shit news like this. Who honestly gives a crap.

Except he can't. You need to get out of the MMA bubble.

crummy-commercial.gif

I was like an excited kid on Christmas morning who got nothing but a lump of coal.

yeah that was pretty embarrassing and pathetic that SC wanted to break his Ronda news.
He hyped up an announcement, that was essentially Dana letting everybody know about a fight that was already happening, except, now it's high-jacking a far-superior Main Event.
Pathetic, indeed.

Dana purchased a new DNB t-shirt?

Edit: Dang it. I was late to the party.

that carl's jr is teh #1 p4p burger in the world?

that reebok now makes cups that fighters have to wear?

with dana, you never really know, but so many of his huge announcements are bull shit.

lol@the butthurt itt.

To the vast majority of the public, this news means more than signing Fedor. Why would an ESPN viewer care about some Russian theyve never heard of?
brb Ronda fighting
brb greatest fighter of all time
brb Floyd is ducking

Robbie lawler is injured too. Condit fight is off

Fuck this.

To the vast majority of the public, this news means more than signing Fedor. Why would an ESPN viewer care about some Russian theyve never heard of?

Unfortunately, this is correct. I mean hell, even my father knows who Rousey is, and he knows absolutely nothing about the ufc or mma.

More dickshining shenanigans from Uncle Fester. Big surprise.

Unfortunately, this is correct. I mean hell, even my father knows who Rousey is, and he knows absolutely nothing about the ufc or mma.

this is the root of the incredible hate she stirs up among "real" mma fans. We've been here for over a decade supporting this C-level sport through its darkest periods and idolizing the legends it produced who never get mainstream recognition. All of a sudden, some girl comes along and eclipses EVERYONE in the history of the sport by armbarring strippers and soccer moms.

Just sit back and laugh at the absurdity of it all instead of raising your blood pressure getting salty about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back