Media Dana White Goes To War With Haters (Comments)

• Thread starter Deleted member 545701
  • Start date
Dana White is a fucking goof. Keep defending shit that you shat on yourself years ago you hypocrite idiot. If Rousey never came along, this dumbass would still be shitting on WMMA.

Hahahaha I swear he's the only Company President that will go online and actively argue with trolls.
That's would makes him interesting imo.

Someone like Goodell or Silver would just chuckled at the tweets and kept it moving. The fact the Dana even engages with fans adds a couple pts to his likeability imo.

The man went from swearing women will never fight in the UFC to becoming the biggest white Knight on the internet for WMMA.

What a changeup

Funny remark but the analogy is incomplete because Bob used to paint the trees and rivers that the painting fanbase wanted to see matched-up.

That's a fair point I guess. But you never heard any whining about the landscape match-ups from the abstract fan base. They just watched the Jackson Pollock events.

Last edited:
fucking hell if you think that was actually dana white making those comments you prob think Frankie Edgar writes his own tweets too

get a fucking clue

Dana has been doing this since he's been on Twitter.

I've always found it embarrassing. The face of a company is only justifying the stances of those fans who protest by acting like an asshat.

Dana has been doing this since he's been on Twitter.

I've always found it embarrassing. The face of a company is only justifying the stances of those fans who protest by acting like an asshat.
U must be fun at parties

The funniest part is that dana just cant help himself

I respect Dana for losing his cool and showing his passion. I can’t say I disagree with people he’s accosting, though.<BC1><Fedor23><{danayeah}>

Andrew just won himself a reebok coupon.

Zhang is going to prove that genetic engineering>hormone therapy

Back