Media Dana White gets emotional discussing Robert Whittaker

This is not true. Lily is fine, and it has nothing to do with bone marrow donation.

Also Collectively we need to all Band together and demand Dubs or ban for Brasilwand.

Last edited:
I really hope him and his daughter turn out ok. I cannot imagine the pain of having your child be put in that situation.

You'd be fucking amazed. I knew a mother who wouldn't even buy shampoo because she wouldn't switch from Marlboro to Pall Malls. We would take turns bringing soap and shampoo to school so he and his brother could wash their hair.

Social services? That is absurd in the extreme.

Has anyone considered it could be mental health issues for Whittaker? I have seen no credible source at all regarding a child being ill.

Robert is the man I get that a man would do everything for his child but this is beyond the limit, I respect that guy even more now.

They deleted all his comments from the thread but didn't give yellows or ban lol tf
They also deleted all of mine calling them and him out. Sherdog is pathetic. So if you pay for a plat account you can say the most horrendous things about fighters. They must be desperate for cash.

Never seen Uncle Dana get this worked up about a fighter before. Also apparently the rumor is Robert is donating bone marrow to his sick daughter ? If true, that is heartbreaking for Rob & his family, and as respectable as it gets.

it is so sad. hope the ufc helps pay. i know they did help ray when his son was fighting for his life when born.

Source please?

Me. Anyone who trains at PMA. Anyone in Rob's entourage. Jack Whittaker.

jtUuVGS.jpg

Me. Anyone who trains at PMA. Anyone in Rob's entourage. Jack Whittaker.

jtUuVGS.jpg

Cheers mate. Good to know it is not his daughter. Hope it is not something to serious then. Sending him and his good vibes.

also fuck Brasilwand

Damn rumors catch fire fast. Hope they're false. Even my local yuropoor news outlet published the bone marrow story.

Brasilwands actions here are a clear example of that fine line between trolling and being humane is crossed.

Here's the original timestamped, instagram link got ded.

Last edited:
I did say when the fight was cancelled people should hold their criticism, if it was an injury he would have just said. Hope it works out for the bloke and the little one.

So we know why he pulled out? I keep seeing the bone marrow thing, but has that been stated by him or Dana as to why he is pulling out?

Whittaker is a beautiful soul. All the best to him and his family

Once he is back he should fight Wonderboy again for the NMF belt

WAR Whittakers family! I hope the rumor about his daughter is somehow not true and he is dealing with other things.

Back