Media Dana White gets emotional discussing Robert Whittaker

This is horrible. I knew something was very wrong when i've read that Whittaker pulled out due to personal reasons, for the same reasons Dana has mentioned.

I wish Robert and especially his daughter the very best of luck, a fast and good recovery and also the strength to endure these hopefully soon ending painful times.

Good luck with everything Robert. :(

He's one of us (Gamers), who just happens to have a side job of being one of the Best Fighters in the world.

I hope every who was giving him shit now feels like shit.

I have a daughter and another on the way.
Really fucks up your previously-held life perspective on whats important and also priortising self.
I have crazy dreams where some cult or supernatural being has to take one member of my family away for an eternity of endless torture and i rationalise and practice how i would face this reality and offer myself up and whatnot. It's like I'm mentally preparing myself for future sacrifices of this nature (ie bone marrow transplants). It's weird as hell but maybe it's just a natural part of being a father and protector i think. So yeh who else has these fucked up dreams like me?

Most people on crack do.

Best of luck to Whittaker’s family...

BUT as a pro, let’s not act like WhiDUCKER wanted none of CANNONier.

Add him to the list: Mousasi, Rockhold, Gastelum, now Cannonier.

Jared_Cannonier.jpg
He agreed to fight him you fucking numpty. He pulled out for family reasons not some fake bullshit you really are a bitter cunt.

I'm just surprised how many people like Cannonier now it's like happened out of nowhere.

Definitely hard to watch. Sometimes even men take too much and break down. When Dana thought of all that missed revenue, he just couldn't take it anymore.

I've heard bone marrow donation is fucking brutal. Guarantee there are parents who would not do it and try to find a donor

Damn, didn't know his daughter was sick. It's so sad to see children get cancer, nobody should go through it.

I hope bone marrow donation will be successful and his girl will recover soon. Best of luck to both of them. Props for Whittaker, he is a good family man.

I have a daughter and another on the way.
Really fucks up your previously-held life perspective on whats important and also priortising self.
I have crazy dreams where some cult or supernatural being has to take one member of my family away for an eternity of endless torture and i rationalise and practice how i would face this reality and offer myself up and whatnot. It's like I'm mentally preparing myself for future sacrifices of this nature (ie bone marrow transplants). It's weird as hell but maybe it's just a natural part of being a father and protector i think. So yeh who else has these fucked up dreams like me?

Vasectomy ftw.

Whitaker a great fighter . A better role model and carries himself like A MAN.

Best of luck to Whittaker’s family...

BUT as a pro, let’s not act like WhiDUCKER wanted none of CANNONier.

Add him to the list: Mousasi, Rockhold, Gastelum, now Cannonier.

Jared_Cannonier.jpg

You need to staple your lower lip to your forehead and then sneeze

He’s a badass motherfucker. Could see him being champ again someday when he’s refocused. Heart goes out to him

Back