Media Dana White gets emotional discussing Robert Whittaker

I already said he gets a pass THIS time, but there’s no DENYING he’s one of the biggest pull out merchants in the game.

I said Whit would not DARE stand across the octagon from Cannonier when this fight was first speculated.

Adesanya did this sport a FAVOR separating him from consciousness and that belt.

@davidlemonparty

GettyImages-1179286453.jpg
Kys

Dana has always had a soft spot for when children are involved. That’s one thing I’ll give the bald bastard.
as long as the kids don't need food or healthcare that the parent can't provide. then it's "fuck the kid because it's the parents problem".

it's as dumb as the "pro-life" crowd, who gives two shits about actual alive kids.

Horrible to hear. This is the one time mods need to ban anyone calling him a duck. Thats fucking disgusting shit.

Meanwhile you have fat neckbeard SLOBS calling him a duck for pulling out.

War Bobby Knuckles, wish him and his daughter the best.

I already said he gets a pass THIS time, but there’s no DENYING he’s one of the biggest pull out merchants in the game.

I said Whit would not DARE stand across the octagon from Cannonier when this fight was first speculated.

Adesanya did this sport a FAVOR separating him from consciousness and that belt.

@davidlemonparty

GettyImages-1179286453.jpg

Case in point

Why does one usually need a bone marrow transplant?

The fires aren’t so bad you would pull out of a fight lol. Don’t believe the hype. Unless you are a country Towner, you are fine.

Are you stupid? The Smoke Haze in Sydney was at deadly Levels. It was literally on the outskirts of major cities.

you are fucking stupid. Also if it was fire related Bobby could have been volunteering to help etc.

Listen to you trying to trivialise a national fucking emergency. Bet you think Gods Jizz drips off Scomo’s cock as well.

The fires aren’t so bad you would pull out of a fight lol. Don’t believe the hype. Unless you are a country Towner, you are fine.
I meant if he had a family member hurt in them or lost the their home etc and incidentally they were pretty diabolical considering the seasons not over.

Hope all is well for him and his family. If there ever was a good reason to pull out of a fight, this is it. Everything else in life is so insignificant compared to your kids.

Brazil wand has always been a scumbag, this is known.

who wouldnt do anything for his daughter? that doesnt make you a hero....

Just wanted to show everyone what a piece of shit human being is like.

Sad part is he doesn't know it.

More sad is something probably bad happened in his life for him to be this kind of shit.

I remember reading on here that Robert and his wife also have adopted kids they take care of, whether that is true or not I’m not sure. Best of luck to him and his family, though.

Back