Media Dana White gets emotional discussing Robert Whittaker

JustBleed69

Touch-Butt Silver Belt
Yellow Card
Reaction score

Never seen Uncle Dana get this worked up about a fighter before. Also apparently the rumor is Robert is donating bone marrow to his sick daughter ? If true, that is heartbreaking for Rob & his family, and as respectable as it gets.

Last edited:
Heard that is painful as hell. Respect

Never seen Uncle Dana get this worked up about a fighter before. Also apparently the rumor is Robert is donating bone marrow to his sick daughter ? If true, that is heartbreaking for Rob & his family, and as respectable as it gets.

That’s terrible. After everything him and his countrymen are going through, now him and his daughter are undergoing a major operation? That sucks

Anyone who dislikes Robby is P4P worst person on the planet

Dana has always had a soft spot for when children are involved. That’s one thing I’ll give the bald bastard.

Damn. Feel sorry for Rob and his family. Absolute stand-up guy from what I can tell atleast. Hope his daughter is safe and healthy.

Where'd you hear that mate? I assumed it was something fire related given the shit that's gone on on the east coast of Australia. That's some devastating shit if true no wonder fighting isn't a priority right now

God bless Rob, his daughter, and their whole family

Respect, stay strong champ

Rob is awesome fucking people and tough as hell. You jerk offs should appreciate him more.

Heard that is painful as hell. Respect

Robert Whittaker is no stranger to brutal pain. After all, Whittaker is 2-0 against Yoel Romero and both of those encounters were hellacious wars.

I have a daughter and another on the way.
Really fucks up your previously-held life perspective on whats important and also priortising self.
I have crazy dreams where some cult or supernatural being has to take one member of my family away for an eternity of endless torture and i rationalise and practice how i would face this reality and offer myself up and whatnot. It's like I'm mentally preparing myself for future sacrifices of this nature (ie bone marrow transplants). It's weird as hell but maybe it's just a natural part of being a father and protector i think. So yeh who else has these fucked up dreams like me?

Damn that's rough. Wishing all the best for Rob and his family. Dude's a true champ in and out of the cage.

who wouldnt do anything for his daughter? that doesnt make you a hero....
You'd be fucking amazed. I knew a mother who wouldn't even buy shampoo because she wouldn't switch from Marlboro to Pall Malls. We would take turns bringing soap and shampoo to school so he and his brother could wash their hair.

oh my goodness

i apologize for making a comment about him being "mr. glass".
Hope the best for him and his family.

Rob Whittaker is the man. Bless him and his family<PlusJuan>

Back