Dana White: Ferguson agreed to fight Khabib only for exactly what Khabib makes-"that aint happening"

Khabib got 26/26 his last fight, did he get a new contract after?

If they won't give Tony 26/26 they really are some cheap muthafuckers.
I'm pretty sure you get 100k minimum now if fighting for a "belt"
So that must mean Kebab got a new deal for that Anderson Silva money playboi

In that case let one of them fight Conor damn it.

So what? Russia is not a cash cow for the UFC right now. It may be some day, but no one is buying PPVs because of Khabib.

Ferguson has been in the UFC for a long time and is an exciting fighter. Give him the money and let's make this fight.
HHUECoM.jpg
Why dafuq not
{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}{<hngg}

Khabib really got it like that?
Tony understands that he has leverage right now. They need him to keep this division going right now, and the UFC wants him to knock off Khabib for Conor
we giving handouts now? Ever heard of contracts?

More than a fair request, shame it won't get it

we giving handouts now? Ever heard of contracts?

Ever hear of renegotiating a contract? It's done all the time in sports. In fact, it's done so often in sports that it's not even news when it happens.

Yeah, you actually literally get an idea of what he makes though considering his show/win bonus is public. He can't make that much more to the point where you can't make one of the most anticipated fights in recent memory. That's retarded.
"You get an idea" doesn't mean you know for certain
His most recent fight, meaning the most accurate number we would have, was not even reported (Khabib) because 205 didn't release salary.
Actualy I don't think Ferguson's last salary was released either.

So yeah, you literally DONT know how much they made.

And more than that, the more important point here - and that's value. If the UFC perceives Khabib to be the more valuable fighter. So they will pay him more. If they don't think Ferguson is on that level, so they wont. What, you think they can't sell Khabib Conor if the Ferguson/Khabib fight doesn't happen? Or maybe you think they can go into Russia and sell a card with Tony Ferguson as the headliner.

Blame Ferguson, he set the world on fire with a win over RDA in a mainevent and had the chance to steal some headlines and play the game. He didn't. Sucks to be him. You're just pissy because a fight you want to see wont be made, this kind of shit probably happens all the time. The mistake Dana made here was making it public.

Last edited:
Didnt Khabib say he doesnt care about the money ?

tony is one of the most exciting fighters in the UFC with 8 performance of the night awards

but the man cant get paid??
giphy.gif

I'm surprised Khabib makes enough that someone marketable like Fergie wouldn't be allowed to earn the same. They can't be too far apart in terms of popularity, unless they're getting a big boost in Eastern Europe thanks to Khabib.

I'm pretty sure you get 100k minimum now if fighting for a "belt"
So that must mean Kebab got a new deal for that Anderson Silva money playboi

Well then that begs the question why keep introducing interim belts if it means they have to payout more?

"You get an idea" doesn't mean you know for certain
His most recent fight, meaning the most accurate number we would have, was not even reported (Khabib) because 205 didn't release salary.
Actualy I don't think Ferguson's last salary was released either.

So yeah, you literally DONT know how much they made.

And more than that, the more important point here - and that's value. The UFC perceives Khabib to be the more valuable fighter. So they will pay him more. They don't think Ferguson is on that level, so they wont. What, you think they can't sell Khabib Conor if the Ferguson/Khabib fight doesn't happen? Or maybe you think they can go into Russia and sell a card with Tony Ferguson as the headliner.

Blame Ferguson, he set the world on fire with a win over RDA in a mainevent and had the chance to steal some headlines and play the game. He didn't. Sucks to be him. You're just pissy because a fight you want to see wont be made, this kind of shit probably happens all the time. The mistake Dana made here was making it public.

"you don't know for sure either"

followed by 3 paragraphs of pure speculation

top lel

I think I'll stay more inclined to believe the UFC is cheap based on the infinite amount of times we've seen them showcase how cheap they are - thanks!

WTF is kebab earning more than ferguson for? That some straight up bullshit. Injured bumhunter earning more than a great challenger like ferguson.. lame

Back