Dana White - 'fake **** (WWE) should be $9.99'

"Fake shit" But Dana has a fake wrestler pretending to be a UFC fighter on the roster

If you watch WWE you don't have money, you have an allowance.

I'd rather make that in 1-2 fights in the UFC than be a pro-wrestler on the road all the time.

It's a hell of a grind. I once saw a tv broadcast of a Texas rasslin' organization. It was all suplexes. Those guys aren't going to have long careers doing that.

On topic. Why is Dana White talking to some kid on twitter about Santa Claus? That's not going to do his reputation any good.

tell you one thing for being fake shit vince mcmahon sure pays his guys better than the real shit

check out john cena's house
d736c02df7604ae8f860b3d50b17d7ac.jpg

Sure they're paid more, but they also work 3-4 nights a week and are traveling to other cities on their off nights. The average wrestler does a couple hundred shows a year so if you count the amount of time invested, they may actually get paid less.

Vince aint gonna be too happy about this, you dont piss off Father Vince.

I simply poked fun at a random WWE fan on an MMA forum criticizing MMA... obviously it struck close to home for you kid...

So whos your favorite "fighter" bud... John Cena or The Underaker perhaps?:icon_lol:

I doubt that. You reacted to someone "criticizing MMA" (important how you describe it now) and when I took a jab at Wanderlei that was, according to you, an act out of being sensitive. Since I just played you by using the same kind of thing you automatically described your own action, thereby owning yourself. Of course it's all the funnier for me when you refuse to admit it and try to keep it going.

The Brooklyn Brawler beats all MMA fighters easily.

if you guys understood basic economics you would understand you all set the price not the ufc

Incidentally, most real sports don't use the PPV model to begin with.

This 1000 times. Being a UFC is incredibly expensive unless you steal shit. Even going to a bar to watch PPVs is expensive.

Sure they're paid more, but they also work 3-4 nights a week and are traveling to other cities on their off nights. The average wrestler does a couple hundred shows a year so if you count the amount of time invested, they may actually get paid less.

He picked one of the two highly paid wrestlers (Cena & Brock) to make a point.
Cena also make millions a year from merchandise too & spends very little money, since he is on road 300 days a year & WWE covers everything.

Cena is an f'n workhorse & does more charity than any celeb does .... he deserves every cent!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back