Dana White - 'fake **** (WWE) should be $9.99'

UFC charges $60 because the can get away with charging that much. If they made more money by charging $100 or $5, they would. $60 just happens to be the sweet spot.

Let's say UFC 190 does 500k buys
$60 x 500k buys = 30M

If they charged $100, they might do only 100k buys.
$100 x 100k = 10M

If they charged $5 and did 4M buys
$5 x 4M = 20M

Sherdoggers reading microeconomics...

1431114654163272.gif

He's right in a sense. I only pay 4.99 for PPV movies and 7.99 for PPV first run movies that come "same time as theaters."

Dana setting up the heel angle as the corporate villain who won't release Ronda from her contract despite her passion for the WWE.

Seth Rollins takes on Dana White at Wrestlemania to free Ronda from Zuffa's clutches.

Dana and Vince form a tag-team and unleash hell on both companies and their respective staffs. Fight Pass and WWE network merge, combining Zuffa's extensive MMA library with WWE's, and all PPV's now air exclusively on this medium. All hope seems lost, as the twin tyrants run roughshod over the wallets and good-sense of their consumers, until the Fertittas turn face and challenge them to a 'losers leave town' match. In a hotly contested match, all four participants find themselves down on the canvas when John Cena, Ronda Rousey, CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, GSP, and Conor McGregor interrupt the match to beat the shit out of them and demand their rightful PPV points.

I'd totally mark out for Dana and Vince to walk to ring set to "No Chance In Hell".

WWE fans detected in this thread...

08c5713b3bfa00d4d6b977071e0d08cc.jpg

Someone check their post history... I think we've spotted the spawn place of Conor/Ronda trolls.:icon_lol:

I'm not so sure him liking WWE is worse than still praising Wanderlei Silva these days.

I'm not so sure him liking WWE is worse than still praising Wanderlei Silva these days.

Lol Please tell me why Wand offends you so much? Drug test incident? Because he challenged Dana and the NSAC??

Sensitive much?

Of course. John Cena busts his ass and is a great sell. He brings in the $$$ and should make the $$$. Can't say the same for the lower tier wrestlers.

Mid card guys in WWE make as much a lot of the top guys in UFC. Mark Henry and Cane are both on salary at about one mil per year. Meanwhile, there are UFC title-holders who aren't even guaranteed 6 figures to main event a card.

Lol Please tell me why Wand offends you so much? Drug test incident? Because he challenged Dana and the NSAC??

Sensitive much?

You're asking me if I'm sensitive after you had a reaction to someone liking WWE? Nice one.

Mid card guys in WWE make as much a lot of the top guys in UFC. Mark Henry and Cane are both on salary at about one mil per year. Meanwhile, there are UFC title-holders who aren't even guaranteed 6 figures to main event a card.

Those are hardly fair examples. Mark Henry was signed to a ridiculous contract right off the bat, because he was a world record holding Olympian. Kane is a future HOFer.

To be fair, you should be looking up guys like Kofi Kingston, or Adam Rose.

Overall though, I think WWE is far more generous. Even the NXT guys make around $40,000 a year.

tell you one thing for being fake shit vince mcmahon sure pays his guys better than the real shit

check out john cena's house
d736c02df7604ae8f860b3d50b17d7ac.jpg

Need to put the gif of cenas broken nose last week, it would give rich franklins a run for his money

a fake wrestler was your biggest cash cow, dana.

now go kiss vince's feet.

And funny enough didn't like getting punched in the face, well nobody likes it, but most don't turtle up when they are specially in the octagon

Those are hardly fair examples. Mark Henry was signed to a ridiculous contract right off the bat, because he was a world record holding Olympian. Kane is a future HOFer.

To be fair, you should be looking up guys like Kofi Kingston, or Adam Rose.

Overall though, I think WWE is far more generous. Even the NXT guys make around $40,000 a year.
I'd rather make that in 1-2 fights in the UFC than be a pro-wrestler on the road all the time.

And funny enough didn't like getting punched in the face, well nobody likes it, but most don't turtle up when they are specially in the octagon

This is such a myth. When any fighter gets rocked, they usually turtle up. 99% of TKO stoppages end with a fighter turtling up.

so, everyone in ufc should enjoy getting punched in the face by a 265 pound Shane Carwin? or a geared out of his mind 265 overeem?

do you have a brain? Brock was ufc champion and dana owes a lot feet kissing to Vince for creating brock lesnar.

Back