Dana White - 'fake **** (WWE) should be $9.99'

well i guess once wand gets finished with the ufc their cards will be 9.99 as well.

WWE fans detected in this thread...

08c5713b3bfa00d4d6b977071e0d08cc.jpg

Why would you post a fan of UFC fighter CM Punk?

A house he gets to be in about 60 days a year, WWE stars get worked.

This.
Also Cena is a hard worker. Stays in great shape and still does shitty movies.

Brock Lesnar practically quit the WWE because of the time on the road.
If you're married with kids it's 10x more brutal unless you neglect them.
You also don't do just one show a week, you have to practice the match beforehand.

How much should watered down MMA cards cost? Usually stacked cards come one every 30 PPVs in UFC, at least WWE has most their stars in every PPV i would guess.

While in UFC we got TUF shit co main and main event sometimes. Wouldnt ever pay 60 for that shit.

How much should watered down MMA cards cost? Usually stacked cards come one every 30 PPVs in UFC, at least WWE has most their stars in every PPV i would guess.

While in UFC we got TUF shit co main and main event sometimes. Wouldnt ever pay 60 for that shit.

Every non-title PPV should be half the price. $29.99 would be fair.

Then again, the UFC should be making steps to get out of the PPV market altogether. They're going to wind up like Blockbuster if they don't. They just got a million buys, and still didn't turn a profit.

But seriously, do you have any source for this? It can be interpreted many different ways.

I don't, I'm assuming the UFC does what's in their best interest. Why wouldn't they charge $45 if they could make more money that way? We have to assume they know what they're doing.

Every non-title PPV should be half the price. $29.99 would be fair.

Then again, the UFC should be making steps to get out of the PPV market altogether. They're going to wind up like Blockbuster if they don't. They just got a million buys, and still didn't turn a profit.

What? They didn't turn a profit? Is that a fact based on something?

Dana setting up the heel angle as, "the corporate villain who refuses to release Ronda from her contract, despite her passion for the WWE."

Seth Rollins takes on Dana Fucking White at Wrestlemania to free Ronda from Zuffa's clutches.

tell you one thing for being fake shit vince mcmahon sure pays his guys better than the real shit

check out john cena's house
d736c02df7604ae8f860b3d50b17d7ac.jpg

Of course. John Cena busts his ass and is a great sell. He brings in the $$$ and should make the $$$. Can't say the same for the lower tier wrestlers.

Why is Rollins saying "our PPV are only 9.99$ " ?
What is it supposed to mean ? Are WWE PPV really that low nowadays ??? Or is it via some fight pass ( 9.99 per month ? ) only ??

No one has answered this and i too would like to know.

No one has answered this and i too would like to know.

It's the WWE Network's monthly cost.

The PPV's are still around $60, which some people still buy for some reason.

Its no different it's merchandise. One is fake, one is real, it's still t-shirts with other men's names on and many children follow WWE. Therefore, they can charge what they like.

How much for fabricated fueds where when it ends its all hugs and kisses?... wait a minute am I talking about rasslin or UFC?

Lol this is the reason I have such mixed feelings about Dana... just when I thought he couldn't possibly be any dumber...

HE TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF!!

anigif_enhanced-buzz-21979-1375282613-11.gif

lol my favorite post of the day..... so far. :icon_chee

Back