Dana White - 'fake **** (WWE) should be $9.99'

Wait, so what kind of relationship does DW have with WWE? He just shat all over them.

& Vince (for all his faults) doesn't act like a school girl on Social Media

Plus you don't have any idea how insane a day of a show that big is, if you don't think Dana could fill up every nano-second lol

The point (that you missed) is Dana on the day of their biggest PPV of the year, is on Twitter arguing about pro-wrestling.
If anybody thinks that is how the UFC President should be focused & what they should be doing that day, then they are fools.

I didn't miss the point.

I've been an entertainment executive for some time....five years now... (and before that a credentialed sports journalist who covered JMMA/EliteXC/UFC/WEC/ and Strikeforce when they started doing MMA in California) so I might have some sort of an idea how all of this works.

I wouldn't question the amount of work Dana did on the day of that PPV, but I would also agree that Vince is more interested in winning fans over than combating them.

I wouldn't question the amount of work Dana did on the day of that PPV, but I would also agree that Vince is more interested in winning fans over than combating them.

Of course & that made my point.

Wait, so what kind of relationship does DW have with WWE? He just shat all over them.

He has a business relationship whenever he needs to
On Monday evening, WWE brought up Rousey several times & showed a clip of the PPV on RAW with "Courtesy of UFC" on it.
Dana acting like an ass on Twitter won't stop Vince HHH from doing business if it makes sense.
Dana also came on Twitter & said he respects & likes all the WWE guys he knows.
I would bet next time Dana speaks with HHH or Vince they kid about the "fake shit" thing & get their point across that way (if they didn't on Sun/Mon)

Back