Dana White "Faber/Barao Was A GReat Technical Fight And If U Didnt Like It Your A Mor

They were literally standing in the middle of the ring, holding hands, and staring into each others eyes during the fight. Then Barao went apeshit and just started running around and screaming uncontrollably.

I like both fighters, but it wasn't that entertaining. Barao is awesome, but he didn't impress me by leg kicking to victory.

It was a decent fight, it just came at the end of a shambolic card

Love it when Dana adds more fuel for people to stream and not buy his PPV's

Wasn't that bad Dana's trippin he needs to be flaming the fights before them

I don't need for anyone to tell me it was a technical fight. I already knew this from the jump. Whether or not anyone agrees with DW, it was still a very technical fight, .

No Dana your a moron for headling a ppv with two women.

Cant wait to LOL at your ppv buy numbers.

Given the rest of the card, if you paid $50 for the PPV, you would have a right to be pissed off. While the fight wasn't terrible, it was the icing on the cake for the worst UFC PPV card in history.

They were literally standing in the middle of the ring, holding hands, and staring into each others eyes during the fight. Then Barao went apeshit and just started running around and screaming uncontrollably.

You really don't believe that, do you?

I thought it was a good fight, always enjoy Barao and Fabers fights. Looking forward to Baraos fight next month, expecting him to win by Submission or Decision

I enjoyed it. The bouts leading into it hurt it's momentum as the bout was Barao controlling at a cruising pace and not a sprint to instantly capture people's attention, thus it kind of being lumped into the event's failure, as evident by the boos.

how said do you have to be to be on a forum for the sole reason of shitting on the Ufc?

LOL. You must be conflating hate for UFC 157 with hate for the UFC as a whole. In reality, they're discrete concerns. :icon_lol:

Would have been a very different fight if Faber had not had his rib busted in the first round.

But what was Barao's excuse for not bringing more of the fight to Faber?

That's what I remember.

how said do you have to be to be on a forum for the sole reason of shitting on the Ufc?

Just because you're a fan of the UFC doesn't mean you have to support everything they do.

All I remember is after the fight when Barao celebrated like he just won 10 million bucks.

Back