Dana White Explains Why Conor is Ahead of Gaethje if He Beats Cowboy at 170

Cant he earn one like GSP did vs Bisping, conor is the sports first dbl champ
Conor is 2-2 his last 4 fights, 2-3 if you count the boxing. GSP is on a 13 fight winning streak. He was either a mw or welterweight champ after each of those fights. Some double champs aren't as impressive as some others.

I expect this from Dana. The annoying party is that there's multiple beating dead troglodytes who will eat this up and regurgitate it.

Could have said it in one word and a whole lot less time.

imo he is just saying what Conor wants to hear.

he struggled and had a hard time trying to say that Conor is next in line if he beats Cowboy

This is so bush league, can you imagine Nfl or the Nba doing this. This is horrible for the Ufc long term...

This is retarded. Conor needs 3 big wins to get back in a title fight imo

This is retarded. Conor needs 3 big wins to get back in a title fight imo
I wouldn't be against Conor being rushed to the title shot if he had to go through Gaethje. Would still be way too rushed and would prefer to see Gaethje fight Khabib without having to go through Conrad but at least then he'd be fighting the guy who is next in line after Tony.

Why not just say cause conor plooked eddie and Dustin and gatekeepthje got KOed by Eddie and Dustin

Inside Dana's head "And then he loses to Khabib, in a fight that was ..." pauses and thinks ... one-sided or .... bad blood ... even better let's go with "next level bad blood"

Surprised he could talk with Conor's dick in his mouth.

"Look what Conor's done over the last however many years"

Nothing... he's done nothing over the past 3 years.

Make sense to me. And.....2.4 mill buys with a prospective 3 mill vs what can Gaethje/Khabib do?

Biggest rematch in the companies history, gotta strike when it's hot.
They're not doing anywhere close to that because

A. Casuals have seen the fight already and won't pay $60 to watch it again.

B. ESPN+

Justin has not done enough to basically be sitting around demanding a shot. Keep fighting.

Basically sitting around?
What have Conor done the last few years?
When did he last win a fight?

Last edited:
Haha just shudders at the thought of Conor fighting masvidal

I don't have to see the video because it does not matter what bullshit Dana spouts.
Conor would need at least 5 top ten wins in whatever weighclass before he deserves a titleshot, Gaethje deserves it right now.
And right now is sooner then after 5 wins, period, everything else is bullshit.

Justin has not done enough to basically be sitting around demanding a shot. Keep fighting.
Basically sitting around?

He just melted the guy that Conor could get a title shot from beating, 3 months ago.

All this BS just makes you hate Conor more, makes you want to see Conor lose again, so that the bs rematch never happens.
Cause the belt is BS, its all about money fights now.

Conor beating Cerrone at WW would be more impressive than Gathje beating him at LW.

Not to mention Gathje failed to win a single round against Alvarez and Poirier just last year.

Conor is the better fighter and bigger draw.

Back