Dana White: Donald Cerrone to get another UFC fight, but it's must-win

I can definitely see this happening.

Jim Miller and Cowboy have a *vast* number of UFC fights between them. I mean....a LOT.
- I think that could well be the matchup : It's a winnable fight for Cowboy, and Jim Miller let's face it is not a KO merchant (tends to win via sub) so.....I can totally see that fight happening. It more or less eliminates the chance of a KO loss for Cowboy, and clearly that's his weakness.

It would be a hugely popular setup and I'm a big Jim Miller fan going back years and they both deserve the limelight for all the years they've both put in for the UFC and MMA in general.

Couldn't agree more.

It's a shame Lando vanatta just moved down in weight. That could have been a fun last scrap

Cowboy isn't going out on a win.

He loves the money and the paychecks. At his prefight media he said "I've never seen Morono fight but I'm happy to get a paycheck"

If he wins, he'll fight again until he loses and the UFC cuts him.

Last edited:
Cowboy isn't going out on a win.

He loves the money and the paychecks. At his prefight media he said "I've never seen Moroni fight but I'm happy to get a paycheck"

If he wins, he'll fight again until he loses and the UFC cuts him.

Which is kinda weird dudes a trust fund baby and pretty well of.
I do know he spends tons of cash but still.
had been nice to be able to enjoy life and child with out too much CTE and not need help to wipe ass.
But Cerrone will do Cerrone.

I can definitely see this happening.

Jim Miller and Cowboy have a *vast* number of UFC fights between them. I mean....a LOT.
- I think that could well be the matchup : It's a winnable fight for Cowboy, and Jim Miller let's face it is not a KO merchant (tends to win via sub) so.....I can totally see that fight happening. It more or less eliminates the chance of a KO loss for Cowboy, and clearly that's his weakness.

It would be a hugely popular setup and I'm a big Jim Miller fan going back years and they both deserve the limelight for all the years they've both put in for the UFC and MMA in general.
Miller is the kind of guy to land a shot hard enough to put you down and submit you though.

Shit he needs to retire regardless. At this point he is starting to get TKOed pretty much on a regular basis. He used to get stopped rarely in the last 2 years it's happened a bunch of times. He did fight killers tho.

I can’t tell if you are serious but all the guys he lost to in his 5 fight losing streak are top20 fighters in their division. Top10, apart from Morono.
Morono is Contender Series level lol. Guys in their debut would beat Cowboy.

I like the must-win to continue clause.

Honestly, I'd like to see guys be given a free pass to get on trt once they hit 35.

Maybe they reinstate pride or wec for fighters over 35 to compete in and no usada.

Back