Dana White: Donald Cerrone to get another UFC fight, but it's must-win

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021/05/ufc-news-dana-white-donald-cowboy-cerrone-retirement-final-fight-must-win?utm_campaign=trueAnthem: Trending Content&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook&fbclid=IwAR1vkVyQQYN_dfb_NyzTpPNknSzzfU7bQPvUiLxg6do8tqnawFXf4rgLRwA

“‘Cowboy’ again steps up, Diego (Sanchez) falls out of the fight, he steps up and takes a last-minute replacement, co-main event. What he wants to do – he accepted the Diego fight because they both said they would fight at 170,” White said. “He wants to move down to ’55 and get another fight, and I’m going to let him do that.”

“Yes (it will be the last one if he doesn’t win),” White said. “Yes.”

3 losses in his 5 fight skid were against Gaethje, Conor, prime Tony to be fair. Pettis is no slouch either

Was a good run. I think he gets 1 more so he has the most fights ever right?

but man to go like 0-6 on your end. Yikes.

Cowboy-Platinum II :cool:

Edit: Nvm, 155

Last edited:
Cerrone-McGregor 2. If McGregor wins he gets title shots in three divisions of his choice.

CompassionateDismalHyracotherium-max-1mb.gif

Jim Miller rematch. Would be great as both will set the record for most UFC matches in history (38). If he loses, he loses to another legend and one of the most well respected fighters in history. It would seem very fitting for his farewell fight in the UFC.

Last edited:
Jim Miller rematch. Would be great as both will set the record for most UFC matches in history (38). If he loses, he loses to another legend and a one of the most well respected fighters in history. It would seem very fitting for his farewell fight in the UFC.
I can definitely see this happening.

Jim Miller and Cowboy have a *vast* number of UFC fights between them. I mean....a LOT.
- I think that could well be the matchup : It's a winnable fight for Cowboy, and Jim Miller let's face it is not a KO merchant (tends to win via sub) so.....I can totally see that fight happening. It more or less eliminates the chance of a KO loss for Cowboy, and clearly that's his weakness.

It would be a hugely popular setup and I'm a big Jim Miller fan going back years and they both deserve the limelight for all the years they've both put in for the UFC and MMA in general.

Last edited:
Steady diet of bums, then retire.

Back