Dana White doesn't know why Jon Jones hasn't signed his UFC contract

It would be funny if Dana let's them stall for a year then strips Jones of the title.

JJ is just delaying the inevitable bouts with Gus and DC . Or he is wanting Anderson money because he knows that he can lose to Gus and if not Gus he knows DC will ragdoll him so he trying to lock in the big bucks

show-me-the-money-o.gif

It'd be funny if someone shooped Jon and Arthur's heads onto Will Smith and Wesley Snipes in this gif
That is Cuba Gooding Jr.

Lol..

Yeah....because he begged them to fight sonnen, right?
He doesn't want to fight Cormier or Gus.

I think he would win both of those fights and possibly finish Gus in a rematch, but he clearly doesn't want to fight either of those guys right now.

i believe as DC said when JDS receive the brutal beaten from Cain in teh rematch, it will always be in his head.

in the trilogy fight, JDS act tough but when Cain turn the pace and smash JDS just like the 2nd fight, JDS face is full of fears again and can't do anything but survival mode.

Jones need to prove it or else he always will be known to scare of Gus.

i'm a huge JOnes fan but he need to stop delaying and sign then start training then destroy Gus and DC so he can be the GOAT fucking time in the planet.

Dana trying to pay hardball, after 151 I don't think Jones cares anymore what Dana thinks.

The way Dana is playing it in the media gives me the impression Jones has somewhat legitimate request. I don't believe he's refused to sign the contract so far but given the UFC no explanation as to why.

Dana trying to pay hardball, after 151 I don't think Jones cares anymore what Dana thinks.

Correct.

Jones posted this on Twitter today:
Let's make the distinction between bad business and bad press

Basically calling them out on their bullshit.

Correct.

Jones posted this on Twitter today:
Let's make the distinction between bad business and bad press

Basically calling them out on their bullshit.

This post was interesting. Someone tweeted this comment to Jones.

art ‏@fluorescentinca May 30
@JonnyBones You HAVE to sign Aug 30 bout agreement. UFC has no respect for you. They already announced the fight

And Jones replied with:

Jon Bones Jones ‏@JonnyBones May 30
@fluorescentinca you get it

Looks like he thinks the UFC doesn't respect him.

That's all he does? really? wow, you sure seem to know alot.

Except it's obvious that you don't.

How about shutting up the next time you think we're interested in your point of view on matters you haven't got a clue about. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you about the gate tonight. And your tummmmmmey ache

Jones is fucking trolling someone here. I don't know who and I don't know why, but it's happening.

Back