Dana White doesn't know why Jon Jones hasn't signed his UFC contract

Jones likes fucking with dana, i love how hes scared of a fighter hes already beaten

y, and hes not pussing out from gus

Dana doesn't like it at all. He's afraid he might have to cut his tips to waiters from 10k to 5 if some of these damned fighters start demanding more money.

That's all he does? really? wow, you sure seem to know alot.

Except it's obvious that you don't.

How about shutting up the next time you think we're interested in your point of view on matters you haven't got a clue about. :rolleyes:

Way to stay in character there Dana. Cover blown.

show-me-the-money-o.gif

It'd be funny if someone shooped Jon and Arthur's heads onto Will Smith and Wesley Snipes in this gif

I'm pretty sure that's Aries spears and Cuba gooding Jr.

Cue thatsracist.gif

Jones has the leverage to play hardball. Don't blame him.

Trying to hold on to that belt for just a bit longer.

Oh my, Jon can really mess with everyone by not saying (or doing) a thing...seeing all of these different ideas as to why he hasn't signed is comical. Regardless of his intentions, he's playing mind games with everyone.

Jones has the UFC over a barrel as their top fighter and draw.

If there's anything Bones wants more is to beat Gus and not make it look as close as the first fight was. Why should Bones be scared? Gus is the one who has to make adjustments because he lost the fight.

Does anyone really believe that Jones has a contract he won't sign and hasn't told the UFC what he doesn't like about it?

Does anyone really believe that Jones has a contract he won't sign and hasn't told the UFC what he doesn't like about it?

Dana trying to pay hardball, after 151 I don't think Jones cares anymore what Dana thinks.

Back