Dana White Doesn’t Shred Fighters Like Stephen A. Smith — ‘You don’t see that in UFC’

KevinLee

✮ ✮ RICH KING LIVING IN JEI'S HEAD✮ ✮
@Brown
Reaction score
7dbd69e2d72880d4d79071d3eec20042.jpg

“I didn’t hear what he said,” White told MMA Junkie. “I know that there was some stuff going back and forth which is gonna happen. The last thing you want to do is hear somebody ripping them apart. I’m not into it. Rogan’s not into it. You don’t see that in the UFC. There will be times where I’m pissed off at a guy, and I’ll voice my opinion on what he did or whatever – or if a fight is really bad or somebody did something - but what we don’t do is, when a fight is over and a guy loses, we don’t go in and rip them apart. For Stephen A. Smith, that’s his thing. That’s what he does.”

Dana White is fucking delusional. All he does is rip the fighters apart

He did this very thing on the first FOX card, didn't he?

Cue montage of Dana constantly ripping fighters, ESPECIALLY the ones that piss him off.

Lmao. Dana just talking out of his ass as usual. What else is new?

Anyone else from the UFC might have been able to say that. But Dana?

alot of dumbasses are just hearing what they want to not what he actually said

Not sure if anyone has tried reading what he said. He did not say he doesn't rip fighters apart. He said he doesn't rip on a fighter who just lost. Big difference but why would anyone expect Sherdog to comprehend before commenting.

Dana isn't wrong tbh the UFC don't insult fighters when they lose....

They do it when they win too, just ask Anderson, GSP and Woodley about that

Not sure if anyone has tried reading what he said. He did not say he doesn't rip fighters apart. He said he doesn't rip on a fighter who just lost. Big difference but why would anyone expect Sherdog to comprehend before commenting.
Thank you. Have to scroll too long these days to find someone who actually understands the context of what is being discussed.

This
But hey i dont expect dana hating shersoggers to understand this

But he has done it before, wth are you talking about. lol

But he has done it before, wth are you talking about. lol
When? Who was the fighter? A fighter who lost?
I remember him raking GSP over the coals for not rematching Hendricks, a juiced up Hendricks IMO. Anderson for his fights with Maia and Leites. Those were wins. When did he do it to a fighter that lost?

When? Who was the fighter? A fighter who lost?
I remember him raking GSP over the coals for not rematching Hendricks, a juiced up Hendricks IMO. Anderson for his fights with Maia and Leites. Those were wins. When did he do it to a fighter that lost?
The only one I can think of is Paul Daley. But that was not due to his performance during the fight, it was because he punched Koscheck in the face after the fight was over.

The only one I can think of is Paul Daley. But that was not due to his performance during the fight, it was because he punched Koscheck in the face after the fight was over.
Yeah I am still waiting for an example that will likely never be offered.

Back