Dana White debunks Alvarez & Bellator rumors, says Gilbert gets title shot

d_lax

Blue Belt
Reaction score

Glad to see Gilbert is getting the shot he deserves.

Melendez should get the title shot.

Didnt know Dana still taught boxercise. But really though +1 point for Dana.

Still think Gil is gonna get wrecked by bendo but is a better fight then Alvarez.

Gil lost to Thomson his last fight....close fight but Thomson should have gotten the nod.

With that said:
He should fight for the No. 1 Contender

I dislike Bendo and Gil so it will be a fun fight for me, though gil is gonna get outclassed.

Gill will be a top 10 fighter for sure. maybe #7 or #8. (that or he drops to FW after he gets trounced by Bendo)

LOL Gil doesn't deserve that shot, hes coming off a very debatable win over Thompson, and hes gotten 'hurt' two times in a row and hasn't fought since then. Most he deserves is a #1 contender shot. But seeing him get wrecked by Bendo will be fun.

i mean he's the strikeforce champion and has fought many significant opponents over the years. plus timing-wise it makes perfect sense for him to fight bendo around march so i'm thinking that it's a good move.

pettis/cerrone should get the deuce after or should fight alvarez in an eliminator if he's coming over.

i mean he's the strikeforce champion and has fought many significant opponents over the years. plus timing-wise it makes perfect sense for him to fight bendo around march so i'm thinking that it's a good move.

pettis/cerrone should get the deuce after or should fight alvarez in an eliminator if he's coming over.

This is appropriate and I agree thoroughly.

Gil lost to Thomson his last fight....close fight but Thomson should have gotten the nod.

With that said:
He should fight for the No. 1 Contender

I dislike Bendo and Gil so it will be a fun fight for me, though gil is gonna get outclassed.

Gill will be a top 10 fighter for sure. maybe #7 or #8. (that or he drops to FW after he gets trounced by Bendo)

I agree that he lost his last fight too and he should be fighting for a contender spot and not the title. LW is stacked and Milendez is good but I don't think he's the number one contender either.

Who's doing the feminine-pitched kiya'ing in the background?

Mighty Mouse?

What's up with that triangle on his head?

Didnt know who was bloodstain was until I youtube him, dam he kinda looks like Dana white younger brother or something

Fine with me.

Hopefully it's a fun and competitive fight.

Melendez will win, don't think he was very motivated for the third Thompson fight, he'll put on a show against Bendo.

Back