Dana White Contender Series MMA, Week 10: Sept 27

Linares is talented and has some tricks forsure but thank you Mark Smith for gifting us that ITD as well!

Patterson up next for the sweep on the main bets (already up slightly) ITD and SUB would be great to lol.

Can't wait to see Bo preform in the ME either! I got him by SUB GL all!

From my notes during the fight:

Powerful quick kicks. Good knees from clinch. Versatile. Takes what’s presented to him. Guy pressured him and he opted for takedowns. Heavy on top. Good ground and pound. Lots of elbows targeting a cut. Follows hips. Keeps head in opponents chin.

am I missing something?

He has a lot of tools. He did a lot of things right. Dominated the fight. Dunno what he was supposed to do but he looked pretty good to me

He looked a little vulnerable on the feet and Linares had some grappling sucess as well although it was few and far between... he could be introuble against guys he can't ragdoll to the ground at the UFC level.

Starts RD2 here and a bit of Cernci for the let down

These fights suck.

I guess it makes sense since we're seeing the worst prospects of the season in the last episode.

Bas rejecting all my live bets on Patterson

what’s new?
Seems like it's only your problem. You always say that BAS is rejecting your bets, but they never do that with me.

Both Ultimate and Premier was open for live betting.

Finally hit a fucking Contender Series parlay, now I won't eat cardboard for the rest of the week.

Patterson up next for the sweep on the main bets (already up slightly) ITD and SUB would be great to lol.

Can't wait to see Bo preform in the ME either! I got him by SUB GL all!

Absoloutly killing it tonight to end the seasons LFG. Thata boy Sam.

TBF Kings guy did better then I anticipated. Would fade Sam against a power puncher in the UFC probably tho...

Seems like it's only your problem. You always say that BAS is rejecting your bets, but they never do that with me.

Both Ultimate and Premier was open for live betting.
Was on ultimate

yea I’m sure it’s only me lol. I’m probably just making it up

Tried to bet him from -123 up to -192 until they locked the lines

maybe I should try on my laptop since I have one now. I’ve been very unsuccessful on my phone

In the main settings, I’m not able to turn auto accept lines on. In the premier section I was able to do it

Last edited:
you weren't kidding with the dogs today, f'n terrible.
Cernci did better than expected honestly. Cracked him the second after a rest, and then shot a TD which was the beggining of the end. If he stood up untill the dec probably ends up a close split

not playing anything here. Got peanuts of profit, will leave it at that. Bo sub, start RD2 would be things I would play

Cernci did better than expected honestly. Cracked him the second after a rest, and then shot a TD which was the beggining of the end. If he stood up untill the dec probably ends up a close split
cenci looked better yeah, but he had 1 round of cardio. he looked tired to me at end of first round had to hedge live.

My Fightpass stream is faster than my cable stream. That's weird.

Back