Dana White contacts UG forum mods if he doesnt like certain posts info from JRE #675

This is why (amongst other) you don't go to The Underground.

Fuggin' classic Dana. It's probably primarily on the UG though...cause he posts there I believe. At least has before.

It would be unimaginable if a billion-dollar company so reliant on the whim of public opinion didn't employ a team to gather and analyze social-media intelligence, actually.

This. Welcome to the 21st century folks. The people that deny it are either teenagers that don't know how the world works or the Zuffa PR team with a weird "deny reality and hope it catches on with people who don't know how the world works" strategy going
This is why (amongst other) you don't go to The Underground.
You don't think Zuffa has influence here?

Omg Zuffa just sent me a check for all the hard work around here! I bet you're all jealous.

its so bizarre that sherdoggers didnt realise that the ufc monitor sherdog.
obviously they get feedback from fans online.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-29430-1389217980-6.gif

Wonder what his username is... There's "thedanawhite" but he's the prison guard poster that made the thread about Krazy Horse Which also got deleted...

I wonder if he ever actually takes constructive criticism from any forum posts.

I always see shill accusations on here... Sheeit I would shill the fuck out of this place if dana would pay me to do it. All you worldwide huggers, Conor/Ronda haters and fedor fans would be banned hard

I think WMMA mostly sucks ass but you better believe mark Zima would be the only one allowed to post about it

This. Welcome to the 21st century folks. The people that deny it are either teenagers that don't know how the world works or the Zuffa PR team with a weird "deny reality and hope it catches on with people who don't know how the world works" strategy going

You don't think Zuffa has influence here?

nah, none on the forum. the owners only give mods shit for the graphic sexual posting in the off topic forums, indirectly

JRE as in JeRmEi... I knew Dana didn't like me.

nah, none on the forum. the owners only give mods shit for the graphic sexual posting in the off topic forums, indirectly

i tried making a gif of rockholds shlong for my profile pic then it said i wasn't able to upload gifs

Do you wanna be a fuckin forum mod?

In all seriousness, this probably applies more to the UG than here. After Sherdog's press credentials were pulled, they certainly didn't owe him anything.

i tried making a gif of rockholds shlong for my profile pic then it said i wasn't able to upload gifs

That's a plat perk unless you are lucky enough to get a mod/admin to do it.

Joe Rogan should be fired for that nonsense. Dana don't have time foe dat.

Back