Dana White: "Conor remains main event, undecided whether it will be for an interim belt"

Why people keep bringing Cerrone to the table when he's too heavy right now? He won't drop to LW that easy.

Pettis, is the more realistic scenario for this one, and even more attractive fight.

Interim is dumb. RDA just fought. I think it's a little disrespectful to RDA and I am rooting for Conor.

DUMMY!

How the hell does this = interim belt

Ufc just trying to cash in on anything which will make more $$$ for a future card

I told you all years ago 2016/17 will be the final days

Yeah, but you said you'd delete your account if you lost a bet and that didn't happen either...

Really ??? I told ya. The ladies BW title bout does not take precedence. It's about the biggest name. Even the girls would likely admit as much and be thankful to be on such a high ppv viewer expected card. They earn more money. Do either Holly, or Miesha strike you as being so vain that they care about who the headliner is ? They've both headlined before.

Some said it was disrespectful, etc. No such thing. I love both of them.... but this is business. Business they will both benefit from if Conor is the headliner.

Lmao another fake belt for Conor. Anything to have him hold two at once, right?

Dana is making the UFC look like a complete joke. RDA can't stand on his foot for at least 3 weeks, so here's your interim belt, Conor, my special boy.
You know he knocked out Aldo right?

lol at an interim belt. There are only two champions that have contested their belts since RDA last defended his belt.

Why wouldn't they want the biggest draw and most active champ to hold as many belts as possible?
The idea of an interim belt is foolish considering the champion fought 2 months ago.

Do I even need to bring up all the times similar situations have happened and they didn't make an interim title?

What's the point, not like facts will change your mind.
You might as well try, otherwise it looks like you have no evidence

Didn't RDA just FUCKING defend the belt? How the hell is interm on the table. Make him the main event regardless of who he fights, nothing wrong with that.

Yeah, but you said you'd delete your account if you lost a bet and that didn't happen either...
You also made a thread about it and it got deleted

Take the hint

And no I didn't.?!.!?.

I have a huge problem with it being for the interm belt. Connor has already gotten this treatment before in the past but for the sake of all current and reigning champions. You can't just decide to take their belt away when they had just fought less than three months ago. They let Cain hold onto the heavyweight belt for how many injuries?
I understand that Conner is a PPV powerhouse but what happened to the UFC trying to become a mainstream sport when they treat 87% of their employees like trash.

interim only makes sense since it was going to be for the LW belt anyway cause if someone did beat Conor at this point they deserve at least that. If Conor wins it just cements his spot @ LW for the real belt whenever RDA heals up . sounds like some people be jelly of Conor dual-wielding UFC gold.

INTERIM BELT. Fuck the UFC.
Hope they go defunct. This is worse than Bellator of WWE.
A fucking joke them even considering

loL, figures...but honestly who gives a shit...no one considered Mcgregor the FW champion until he beat the champion....just the same shit here where all the knowledgeable fans know...Mcgregor can walk around all day long with the LW title on his side and it won't mean shit until he beats RDA. If he beats Cerrone....here's your Happy Meal belt....it's a win/win situation for me as a fan regardless. Conor fights Cowboy and loses....my main man Cowboy has finally won a much deserved "title".....Conor wins....we know Conor can hang with the best of the LW and that RDA matchup for the REAL title is all the more exciting!

Werdum is probably still injured. They should give his belt to me and I will never defend the belt just like Conor.

You might as well try, otherwise it looks like you have no evidence
Seriously dude? You can't think of other times the champ has had to pull out and an interim title wasn't made?

Did you just start watching or what?

Back