Dana White: Conor McGregor is the best P4P fighter in the world, not DJ

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/1...ou-bully-the-pound-for-pound-best-fighter-ufc

“Listen, the media claims he’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. I think Conor McGregor is the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. If you look at what that really means, what pound-for-pound means, and Conor doesn’t give a shit, he’ll fight anybody, anywhere, anytime. And if Demetrious is the pound-for-pound best guy in the world, then fight T.J. Dillashaw. Fight somebody that people will actually care about and be interested in, and there you go.”

Stop running from TJ you chicken
nice to see Dana suck some Irish D I wounder if it boost his luck at the blackjack tables.

Conman only fought 1 wreslter and on 2 weeks notice who gassed. UFC is like 65% former NCAA wrestlers and somehow missed them all? Conman looked like shit too until mendes gassed out

Conman stepped over whole shark tank of LW.

Conman wont defend anything.

Pound for Pound con artist yes.

"Fight somebody that people will actually care about and be interested in, and there you go.”

For the lost of all that is good and Sherdoggy, THOSE FIGHTERS WHO NO ONE CARES ABOUT, WORK FOR YOU. ASSHOLE!

Why should we purchase or watch any card if you don't even care about your own fighters?

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/6/1...ou-bully-the-pound-for-pound-best-fighter-ufc

“Listen, the media claims he’s the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. I think Conor McGregor is the pound-for-pound best fighter in the world. If you look at what that really means, what pound-for-pound means, and Conor doesn’t give a shit, he’ll fight anybody, anywhere, anytime. And if Demetrious is the pound-for-pound best guy in the world, then fight T.J. Dillashaw. Fight somebody that people will actually care about and be interested in, and there you go.”

By this logic, after Rashad beat Liddell and Griffin, he should have fought Couture at HW and then called out Lennox Lewis is a boxing match. Then he would be the P4P numero ono!

TREE TIMEZ TEH SIZE A MEH

I FITE AT EVRY WEIGHT CLASS

Honestly, it just comes off that Dana's Pound-For-Pound list is just about revenue.

The best P4P yet loses to a journeyman. 99 percent of the roster would fight anyone, anytime ,and anywhere if they were being paid what Conor was getting

You guys are idiots - its much better for the company to be able to advertise Mcgregor as p4p number 1 than DJ. Guy is a promoter, to take anything anyone says when they got self interreststs in something seriously is to be naive.

He´ll say whatever he feels or thinks is best right now lol, and who can blame the guy.

DJ has no value compared to Conor, you can argue that Conor is so big so it wouldnt really matter much and therefore they should proclaim DJ as number 1, but obviously that doesnt seem to do much he just doesnt attract flies despite having so many similiarties with shit, so Conor number 1 yeah seems much better.

Besides if you get upset about p4p discussions you´re even more retarded as p4p talk already is retarded, so they can put Dada 5000 up there if they like - p4p doesnt mean shit.

trololol fuck off. Not even Dana believes that shit.

Its either Conor or Trius. Just depends on what you value more. I go with Conor just cause I like his style.

DANA IS FULL OF $HIT. He frames EVERYWORD OUT OF HIS MOUTH to make him Money................. honest,lie, fabrication, Does Not Matter. HIS GOD IS MONEY and THAT IS THE ONLY THING HE IS TRUE TO. Connor is not the P4P. But he does Make Dana the Most $$$$ . AnyThing Dana Utters is to Make Money. Honesty has Nothing to do with his Reasoning.

They've been saying he's the p4p best for years then they have some fights fall through, get desperate, MM doesn't play ball like they want him to and all the sudden he isn't the best? Must suck to work for such a petulant crybaby.

Dana White Ladies and Gentlemen, P4P biggest Cuck in the "sport"...
kH9mO.gif

Both are.

trying to explode Sherdog

Dana is right. What does p4p even mean if you dont go up in weight and have the capacity to win higher belts???

P4P has become this silly "appreciate the obscure manlets" type celebration. Sorry guys, until JBJ, DC, MM, Cody, TJ go up and in multiple belts, they aren't worthy to be in the discussion. I, like many, strongly feel Conor is the ONLY one to be able to win two belts at the same time in today's modern MMA world.

anyone can win titles.....Defending them multiple times makes u P4P....

Dana is a idiot.......prob deepthroats Conor every night
Enough already. Conor won 2 titles in devastating fashion. No one else finishes fighters like he does. If the two cowards from Brazil, Aldo and RDA, hadn't pulled out of their fights Conor would already have 3 belts and multiple defenses.

Enough already. Conor won 2 titles in devastating fashion. No one else finishes fighters like he does. If the two cowards from Brazil, Aldo and RDA, hadn't pulled out of their fights Conor would already have 3 belts and multiple defenses.

Calling champions cowards.. nice.

Back