Dana White: Conor McGregor is one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC

I don't believe I've ever "worshipped him" I'm not sure who's posts you've been reading. Feel free to give me some examples.

I like him, I respect him as a public figure In the world and a martial artist and I give credit where It's due. No more, no less. Hardly worshipping anyone. I give the same respect to everyone. I definitely think Conor Is a unique Individual, without a doubt. Otherwise, he would not be where he Is. I absolutely think he's extremely underrated in multiple facets.

None of which Implies worship or bias, It's simply reality.
You NEVER criticize him. Quit denying you are a Fanboy.

This type of response is the reason its hard to even have a conversation with most of Conor's haters...
No, it's because you automatically call anyone who criticizes him a "Hater".....

You need to work on your gif game...
Your hero needs to work on whatever the fuck this was supposed to be.

akkf9sc7ys1p2clzg.jpg

He's hyped to be the Floyd of MMA...

Is he that good? ofc not, not even close.

He's pretty good tho, I see him beating everyone not named Khabib, Tony, Lee

He's nothing like Floyd Mayweather at all though. He's more like Pacquiao actually.

Huge Conor fan but actually the exact opposite is true. He is one of the most overrated fighters in the UFC and barely top 5.

Tony, Khabib, and Lee absolutely ragdoll him. He could probably beat Porier though to still stay top 5.

No, it's because you automatically call anyone who criticizes him a "Hater".....
Actually, no. lol.

there's a very clear distinction behind understandable criticisms and complete extremism.

I'm fairly accurate with who I deem to be a hater In the truest sense of the word

Dana, once again is right. And it's good to see that the TS uses news sources of only the highest quality and integrity.

Conor is under rated. He lost 1 fight in the ufc and beat many really good to great fighters. Has a,better resume than any current lw or fw in ufc. Yet most here thing Beebs walks thru him.

Spot on my brother

It's like your second paragraph was describing @Arm Barbarian and @I WILL CUT YOU to a fucking tee. There are some other Conor haters I'm forgetting too

I think the worst part is, is how much they allow their hatred to blind them to all reality.

As if a fighter who outclasses Holloway, Mendes, Alvarez, and Aldo isn't special

They desperately cling on to that one loss to Nate while ignoring how Conor the MUCH SMALLER fighter ERASED the loss just 5 months later at that same heavier weight

To them exceptions only prove the rule when it comes to Conor

They discredit Conor and act like it's a joke to even include Conor in the conversation, yet when you look at their favorite fighters (Conor dominated them) and the fighters they hype up as special, all have more losses then Conor, much worse losses then Conor, haven't beaten any where near the amount of truly elite opponents Conor has in the dominating fashion Conor has etc

Sometimes reading sherdog is like the twilight zone. On sherdog every top 10 fighter kills Conor. On sherdog Conor doesn't belong in the conversation because of 1 loss at 170 which he avenged 5 months later at the same weight. Never mind all his wins and accomplishments. They are so far detached from reality

But like you said, people discredited the shit out of Ali during his career too

When Conor retires years and years from now, i bet these haters will be the first ones crying about how much they miss Conor and about how special Conor truly was

There will never be another Conor again. Conor is like a mix of Ali+Bruce Lee

I just hope the same people who who kept going on and on about how scared Connor was of Khabib - and how Khabib is going to expose Conor, man up and give Conor his credit if/when Conor dominates Khabib in every facet of MMA and makes it look shockingly easy

All the toxic Conor hate honestly gets annoying, repetitive, and played out

They have been running wild since Conor's loss in a boxing match. It's time for them to be shut up again. It's time for Conor to remind the world once again of just how special he is

Hey Conor haters, get all that hate out now and cherish the next 2 months dearly because you are about to look foolish in 2 months. Your time is quickly coming to an end. It's time for lots of crow to be served again

No recycled gifs? C''mon boxingislife, TimingBeatsSpeed, Skillspaythebills, I expect more out of you.

He’s not underrated. He just hasn’t fought enough to really know how good he is.

How do we rate the greats of the sport? Consistently performing at a high level against a variety of styles and a variety of opponents.

Normally that is measured in title defenses—but since Conor doesn’t do that, he simply doesn’t have the criteria...

Who else gets so much credit for their potential greatness?

Completely owning Max Holloway, Dustin Poirier, Chad Mendes, Jose Aldo, and Eddie Alvarez isnt enough criteria? Conor haters are 100 times more delusional than his nuthuggers.

Huge Conor fan but actually the exact opposite is true. He is one of the most overrated fighters in the UFC and barely top 5.

Tony, Khabib, and Lee absolutely ragdoll him. He could probably beat Porier though to still stay top 5.

Who hurt you?

The comments made in this thread absolutely prove Dana’s point.

He is the most promoted star on the entire roster but is underrated ?

Rubbish! Everyone is always going on how the guy is the GOAT, how the hell does that make him underrated, makes no sense?
Personally i think he is overrated, but that may have something to do with the fact i can't stand him as a human being. He is a prick!

It's the ronda hyping all over again.

Back