Dana White: Conor McGregor is one of the most underrated fighters in the UFC

Kind of goes back to the Aldo fight. So many were so certain Aldo would whip Conor.. The Sherdog Reaction was about the same as Aldo's Corner..

aldo.gif

Not good enough Dana, Conor needs his dick sucked more

10982334.gif

Can someone link what he talked about the Mayweather fight?

LOL

He is good, but nowhere NEAR the ridiculous nut-hugging levels that are so prevalent here.

NEVER defended a single belt, and choked out by Diaz (a 19 - 11 record), and barely eked out a majority decision in the hematch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan. He puts on some fun scraps. But this "McGOAT" shit is beyond laughable.

That's right Dana, take all five inches.

TS

So many posts, so little knowledge.

He’s not underrated. He just hasn’t fought enough to really know how good he is.

How do we rate the greats of the sport? Consistently performing at a high level against a variety of styles and a variety of opponents.

Normally that is measured in title defenses—but since Conor doesn’t do that, he simply doesn’t have the criteria...

Who else gets so much credit for their potential greatness?

He's hyped to be the Floyd of MMA...

Is he that good? ofc not, not even close.

He's pretty good tho, I see him beating everyone not named Khabib, Tony, Lee

Conor is clearly a top-tier fighter at his chosen weights (at least 145/155), but doesn't have the quantity of top wins to justify place him at or near the uppermost levels of the sports history in terms of career accomplishment.

Pretty simple.

Dana clearly doesn’t know what underated means.

LOL

He is good, but nowhere NEAR the ridiculous nut-hugging levels that are so prevalent here.

NEVER defended a single belt, and choked out by Diaz (a 19 - 11 record), and barely eked out a majority decision in the hematch.

Don't get me wrong, I'm a fan. He puts on some fun scraps. But this "McGOAT" shit is beyond laughable.

If someone only went to Sherdog thet would think Conor has only fought Nate in his entire career

Of course he is. An uninformed minority on Sherdog don't even have him as P4P GOAT.
Takes more than 3 top 10 wins, 0 title defenses, and going 1-1 with Nate to be a p4p GOAT.

I think he is underated (on sherdog) in real life he isn't. Most people (on sherdog)are backing khabib. Conor will k/o him within 2 rounds. Then he might start getting some respect on here.

Ali was hated by a huge amount of people in his prime too, Conor will be appreciated more when he's gone.

I think Conor brings out the inferiority complex in a certain type of man, and sherdog is a cesspit in that regard.

LOL

You're not a fan, you're a fanny.

He’s not underrated. He just hasn’t fought enough to really know how good he is.

How do we rate the greats of the sport? Consistently performing at a high level against a variety of styles and a variety of opponents.

Normally that is measured in title defenses—but since Conor doesn’t do that, he simply doesn’t have the criteria...

Who else gets so much credit for their potential greatness?

I can't believe something so simple is lost on so many people. Your post nailed it. He has some amazing performances but has not been consistently tested enough to be touting him as any kind of GOAT, and consistently outsizing most of his opponents (other than a fringe top 10 he went 1-1 with) doesn't help his cause

Back