Dana White: Conor McGregor ‘is my Ali and Tyson’

he said the same about chuck back then. then matt hughes once. then anderson silva. then ronda rousey. now it's conor. it will be someoby else later on.

Except he's never actually said any of that about any of the fighters you've mentioned. Literally, none of em.

200.gif

Stop stealing my AV.

giphy.gif

Liking Conor is one thing, but to start jerking him off in public is another.

conor-mcgregor-dana-white-887572.jpg

Saying it like it is.

That being said, I now fear for Conor's next fight. Ronda x Holm incoming. :(

Remember that time conor got all his money from losing to a rich guy? And then did nothing for years

He's got a lot in common with that pregnant lady jon Jones crashed into, i bet her baby got some nice stuff from that

Years Lmao

That was last year

The second part of your post is creepy and makes you look like a fucking weirdo lol

if you know anything about ali at all i'd say its hard not to make the comparison. ali was hated by many in his time as well and it is conveniently forgotten how horrible his publically stated opinions were.

" It reflected a hateful worldview that Ali, as a devotee of Elijah Muhammad and the segregationist Nation of Islam, espoused for years. At one point, he even appeared before a Ku Klux Klan rally. It was “a hell of a scene,” he later boasted — Klansmen with hoods, a burning cross, “and me on the platform,” preaching strict racial separation. “Black people should marry their own women,” Ali declaimed. “Bluebirds with bluebirds, red birds with red birds, pigeons with pigeons, eagles with eagles. God didn’t make no mistake!”

In 1975, amid the frenzy over the impending “Thrilla in Manila,” his third title fight with Joe Frazier, Ali argued vehemently in a Playboy interview that interracial couples ought to be lynched. “A black man should be killed if he’s messing with a white woman,” he said. And it was the same for a white man making a pass at a black woman. “We’ll kill anybody who tries to mess around with our women.” But suppose the black woman wanted to be with the white man, the interviewer asked. “Then she dies,” Ali answered. “Kill her too.”"

thats ali, and now we got conor calling siver a nazi, talking about massacring and enslaving brazillians in aldos favella etc.

now obviously conor is just a hype job and his record is fucking rubbish compared with ali's, but that doesnt mean there arent similarities. basically they both got their fame from being loudmouth trainwreck assholes, with the key difference that ali was actually prepared to put a belt on the line while conor just grabs belts then runs away. nobody will be talking about conor after he retires because he just doesnt have the body of work, but there are still comparisons to be made

Hype job with no body of work - what is Khabib? Lmao

Conor first man to win two belts in two divisions at once. Beat Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz, Holloway, Poirier etc and most of them brutally. Thats a murderers row and a better resume than 95% of people in the sport

You sound big mad and pacific ocean salty, bruh

Hype job with no body of work - what is Khabib? Lmao

Conor first man to win two belts in two divisions at once. Beat Aldo, Mendes, Alvarez, Diaz, Holloway, Poirier etc and most of them brutally. Thats a murderers row and a better resume than 95% of people in the sport

You sound big mad and pacific ocean salty, bruh

Im not comparing conors resume to khabibs, am i? Im comparing it to muhammed alis. Why would i compare it to khabib, who only just got a belt?

Conor was the 1st person ALLOWED to fight for two belts. Next time they allowed it, that guy got it too.

Im not mad bruh, im sorry my post triggered you. I suggest you write out a list of all the ufc champs who succesfully defended a title, as a way to help you calm down. Peace, brother

That's the most brokeback mountain headline MMA has ever seen.

And Conor fans don't understand where his "Haters" get their ammo about Conor having a paved road to his (so called) success in the UFC....Awesome thread TS.....Great work.

Hey sherdog has a draftkings group every event we do a 15 person top 2 get paid 10 dollar entry if any1 wants to do it let me know ill add u?

$50k a month on good blow and you too can be suffused by a high energy glow.

cIyWwOZ.gif
You might have been joking, but that's probably the real explanation.
There are a lot of "trendy politicians" now and in the past who either admitted to being on blow or who have signs of serious amphetamine abuse as well.

You don’t have a ton of credibility with your selection of “good human beings” when you you have bill LaimBeer, Jim jones, and I’m assuming Allen Ginsberg in your AV
How many times do I have to say I don’t give a shit what someone does outside the ring before someone actually reads it?

Back