Dana White confirms that he doesn't owe Snoop Dogg anything and that bet would be "F------ Illegal"

Imagine if Dana Welch was on commentary with the menagerie of guests they had. "Ben's not following the gameplan."

Snoop D is a retard. He probably heard it somewhere, then randomly shouted that shit 100%.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...ar-snoop-dogg-bet-didnt-happen-paul-vs-askren

“I can tell you this: I don’t owe Snoop $2 million. I never bet … let me make it clear right here to everybody: I have never made an illegal bet, ever,” White told Yahoo! Sports on Monday night. “I did not make an illegal bet on Saturday night. I did not bet $2 million with Snoop or anybody.”

“Javier Mendez called me right after I did the Mike Tyson podcast – he’s the head coach at AKA – and he said these guys at Triller, they want to take that bet. ‘They want to bet you $2 million.’ I said, ‘It’s f*cking illegal,'” White said. “First of all, I’m not gonna make an illegal bet, No. 1. And No. 2, why would I bet them $1 million or $2 million when I could do it legally in Las Vegas and get 2-to-1 (odds)?”

<{danayeah}>{<jordan}

Give the pink goof a pink belt.

Pretty sure Dana bet Wanderlei over a ufc fight back in the day, now he’s claiming Triller is doing the same thing lol

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...ion-bet-i-have-never-made-an-illegal-bet-ever

“I don’t even want to say it. I don’t even want to say what I think happened in that fight,” White said when asked to comment on the bout. “But I can tell you this, I don’t owe Snoop $2 million. I never bet - let me make it clear right here to everybody: I have never made an illegal bet, ever. I did not make an illegal bet on Saturday night. I did not bet $2 million with Snoop or anybody.”

Javier Mendez called me right after I did the Mike Tyson podcast, he’s the head coach at AKA, and he said these guys at Triller, they want to take that bet,” White said. “‘They want to bet you $2 million.’ I said, ‘It’s f***ing illegal!’
<{danayeah}>

First of all, I’m not gonna make an illegal bet, number one, and number two, why would I bet them $1 million or $2 million, when I could do it legally in Las Vegas and get two-to-one?”
<{danayeah}>

Wait he actually said "it's fucking illegal". Lmfao.

Never thought I'd want to see Dana smesh Snoop Doggy Dogg.

Snoop might be the tallest lightweight of all time.
corey-hill.jpg

Snoop might just be a 145er though

Snoop D is a retard. He probably heard it somewhere, then randomly shouted that shit 100%.
No; he is smart and knows retards will talk about a bet where 2 super rich guys get press for doing nothing but talking to each other indirectly.

Is Dana implying that the fight was rigged ?
He usually has a problem with any fight that makes money if he's not directly involved with it. If someone with some money wises up and starts a celebrity fight league they'll make a killing. That's really what the casuals want to see. They don't care about legitimate sport. A celebrity fight league with a similar structure to the UFC would take a lot of business from the UFC.

Did he say he bet Snoop $2Mil on the Tyson podcast? I watched that podcast and do not remember him saying that at all.

Nah but he said he’d bet Zab or whoever else $1 million.

But here he’s saying he would never do a bet like that when he can get odds in Vegas lol

So why say it?

Snoop Dogg is by far one of the biggest morons to ever live.

Quite obviously a fake feud to draw this out for future publicity. Yawn.

Just like Poirier vs Conor donation shit.

Idiots will buy this shit though... Just like they bought Wand vs Chael in the TUF practice fight. Its all publicity.

As if Snoop was gonna pay Dana...as if Snoop even has a million dollars in 2021.

lol

Snoop Dog was so annoying, saying the same shit for 5-8 times all the time.
He should never commentate again.
Hehe we got snoop in here hehe west side hehe we got weed in here hehe we smokin weed haha hehe.

The amounts of cringe were through the roof. I barely could listen to that. Coked up de la hoya was unironically 50 times better than this braindead ''rapper''

Back