Dana White confirms that he doesn't owe Snoop Dogg anything and that bet would be "F------ Illegal"

Snoop dog is a RAT that turned on 2pac during Death Row East Campain !!

Chose Puffy over Pac

Plus he isnt and has never been a real artist !!

He doesn't write his own music. He is an actor / entertainer def not a true OG in the rap game !!

Fuq Snoop Dog !!

Does he owe you money?

You sound bitter.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...ar-snoop-dogg-bet-didnt-happen-paul-vs-askren

“I can tell you this: I don’t owe Snoop $2 million. I never bet … let me make it clear right here to everybody: I have never made an illegal bet, ever,” White told Yahoo! Sports on Monday night. “I did not make an illegal bet on Saturday night. I did not bet $2 million with Snoop or anybody.”

“Javier Mendez called me right after I did the Mike Tyson podcast – he’s the head coach at AKA – and he said these guys at Triller, they want to take that bet. ‘They want to bet you $2 million.’ I said, ‘It’s f*cking illegal,'” White said. “First of all, I’m not gonna make an illegal bet, No. 1. And No. 2, why would I bet them $1 million or $2 million when I could do it legally in Las Vegas and get 2-to-1 (odds)?”

<{danayeah}>{<jordan}

Give the pink goof a pink belt.

lUFibWA.png

Last edited:
So if I offer you a bet and you don't accept, and I win, you owe me money?

Naw the only funny thing in there was that he said he never bet illegally. But his bet against the President of PrideFC on Chuck was very well known at the time. And heavily debated whether he welched on that bet or not (Dana says the bet was only if Wandy fought Chuck). But maybe that doesn't count as "illegal" since it was in Japan?

I also remember when Rampage said "I'll bet you a million dollars I beat your ass" to Forrest on TUF, and Forrest said nothing and Rampage stormed away. Then when Forrest won, many people like TS said "Will Rampage pay Forrest $1m?" Insert eye roll emoji here.

How does Javier Mendez factor into all of this

Look-into-it.gif

Awww man, this thread should be good.
<[analyzed}>

Obligatory- U Fight Cheap

20200615_184134-01.jpeg

Show me where Dana accepted a bet from anyone, including Poop Dog..

Yet, Dana wanted to have unsanctioned (illegal) fights. Go figure.

He never accepted the bet. How is it a welch?

Look at this lying lair:

Back