Dana White confirms that he doesn't owe Snoop Dogg anything and that bet would be "F------ Illegal"

Snoop Dog was so annoying, saying the same shit for 5-8 times all the time.
He should never commentate again.
Sounded like a street fight shit talker

87748ad5aab03eb76785082b0378e15c.gif

I seem to remember a bet years back Dana and Snoop had, and Dana gave him the cash in person on video.

Was that an illegal bet? I'm not home so can't post the video.

Snoop Dog was so annoying, saying the same shit for 5-8 times all the time.
He should never commentate again.
That's how a lot of street people talk when amped. Listen to any argument between people trying to act gangsta. They just repeat the same thing over and over and over.

I knew he wouldn't pay right after the fight took place.

Even Hellen Keller could see that fight was fixed

https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...ion-bet-i-have-never-made-an-illegal-bet-ever

“I don’t even want to say it. I don’t even want to say what I think happened in that fight,” White said when asked to comment on the bout. “But I can tell you this, I don’t owe Snoop $2 million. I never bet - let me make it clear right here to everybody: I have never made an illegal bet, ever. I did not make an illegal bet on Saturday night. I did not bet $2 million with Snoop or anybody.”

Javier Mendez called me right after I did the Mike Tyson podcast, he’s the head coach at AKA, and he said these guys at Triller, they want to take that bet,” White said. “‘They want to bet you $2 million.’ I said, ‘It’s f***ing illegal!’
<{danayeah}>

First of all, I’m not gonna make an illegal bet, number one, and number two, why would I bet them $1 million or $2 million, when I could do it legally in Las Vegas and get two-to-one?”
<{danayeah}>
LOL Look at Dana White, he was so cocky telling everyone he bet or would put down million on Ben Askren. Dana White hates these Paul bros for some reason yet he allows CM Punk to fight int he UFC, These brothers would make him millions didnt the Paul vs Askren fight do 1.5 million PayPerView buys?

So he’s calling Snoop a liar ?

Dana like all MMA fans feels like a spastic thinking Ben would have won, shows how little knowledge the MMA community have. Then again it's the same community which hates Stephen A Smith because he called Conor v Cowboy like he saw it and told the truth about Cowboy making everyone butt hurt...
Are you an mma fan?

Wasn't Dana the one telling everyone he wanted to put a million on it? Funny how fast things change

Snoop dog is a RAT that turned on 2pac during Death Row East Campain !!

Chose Puffy over Pac

Plus he isnt and has never been a real artist !!

He doesn't write his own music. He is an actor / entertainer def not a true OG in the rap game !!

Fuq Snoop Dog !!
yeah, snoop is a straight up bitch. went on the radio and offered love to same dudes who knew/setup tupac with the robbery/shooting.
this guy will suck anyones dick for a dollar

Dana just looks awful here.

Is it legal for Snoop Dog who has an ownership stake in the promotional company to bet money on the bout?

it seems like that would be a very blatant conflict of interest.... boxing promoters (Triller Owners; like Snoop) cannot bet money on their own fights.

You can bet your house that if Ben had won, Dana would be doing a press conference and ask Snoop to give him his million dollar. I fuckin hate this guy.

Snoop dog is a RAT that turned on 2pac during Death Row East Campain !!

Chose Puffy over Pac

Plus he isnt and has never been a real artist !!

He doesn't write his own music. He is an actor / entertainer def not a true OG in the rap game !!

Fuq Snoop Dog !!
He's a caricature. The prototype of the product placement hip-hop thug..

Definitely agree that shit looked fixed. With that said.

Where’s Snoops mothafuckin money Dana?!

Why did Dana say that on mike Tyson’s podcast though, who did place that bet with?

also isn’t snoop Dogg a partial owner for trilller? Seeing him celebrating Jake Paul winning during a commentary broadcast while being a partial owner is some wild ass shit lmao

I mean Dana does the same thing, he's just more subtle about it.

Look at him after the Conor/Diaz fight or anytime Stipe won a title fight.

Back