Dana White confirms that he doesn't owe Snoop Dogg anything and that bet would be "F------ Illegal"

Snoop Dog was so annoying, saying the same shit for 5-8 times all the time.
He should never commentate again.
But isn’t he so funny he just good like that b don’t get it twisted

Dana like all MMA fans feels like a spastic thinking Ben would have won, shows how little knowledge the MMA community have. Then again it's the same community which hates Stephen A Smith because he called Conor v Cowboy like he saw it and told the truth about Cowboy making everyone butt hurt...

LO, props to whoever rustled his jimmies asking him the question lol, not sure if its illegal, but bet obviously was never accepted by anyone and he had already made his point clear, why would he bet 1 on 1 when he could had done it in Vegas and get more as Jake Paul should had been and i believe he was, the favorite here, Dana obviously didnt put his money where his mouth was, he never put a bet on Askren, Vegas or Snoop, he didnt.

Dana thinking the fight was fixed?

Is Dana implying that the fight was rigged ?

It's illegal for two private parties to bet each other?

The IRS might want some of that action, not sure what else might be a problem.

Last edited:
He obviously doesn’t want the IRS to audit his taxes, so that’s why he’s taking such a firm stance against illegal betting.

For a known gambler like Dana, the last thing he wants is another IRS audit.

I only saw the main event walk out and fight and everything about it was cringey and awful.
The commentary, the walk out, the stupid Fortnite thing Paul was doing during his name announcement, everything.

Why did Dana say that on mike Tyson’s podcast though, who did place that bet with?

also isn’t snoop Dogg a partial owner for trilller? Seeing him celebrating Jake Paul winning during a commentary broadcast while being a partial owner is some wild ass shit lmao

From Paulie being high as a kite "it's the USSR, ITS THE USSA, OHHHH YEAH BABY DEFLATE THE BALLOON, DEFLATE THE BALLOON, CUNNIGHAM'S PHYSIQUE HE'S AN ADONIS, OHHHH BABY" to the slap boxing, to Rick Flair, to Pete Davdison, to the Commentators getting fucked up on Air. This whole thing was a shit show.

I'll tell you what tho, if it's Jake vs X mma fighter next; I'll be tuning in.

Last edited:
I wish that Matt Brown would break Snoops nose like he said he wanted to. Someone needs to shut that Jimmy the Cricket looking potato up. Why is he even relevant anymore...cool you smoke..Its legal.
The “hide yo husband” guy was a better UFC introducer than Poop Hogg.

Last edited:
you guys realize ben was an underdog right

Why would dana bet at 1:1 odds?

when they announced him as Askew it was basically over
lol The funny thing about that is that at the weigh in before the fight, Ben was calling out Jake and his crew for being disrespectful to the great Michael Buffer....only for Buffer to then royally butcher his very simple name.

Dana White Vs Snoop Dogg
6 rounds boxing match.

I'll watch that.
Hell yes. Unfortunately snoop is like 60 and dana is on all the juice. Still would probably be close

Hell yes. Unfortunately snoop is like 60 and dana is on all the juice. Still would probably be close
Just realized dana is actually 2 years older. Snoop has not aged well. Neither has dana but snoops got city miles

Back