Dana White confirms that he doesn't owe Snoop Dogg anything and that bet would be "F------ Illegal"

StormGymLuton

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
https://www.mmafighting.com/2021/4/...ion-bet-i-have-never-made-an-illegal-bet-ever

“I don’t even want to say it. I don’t even want to say what I think happened in that fight,” White said when asked to comment on the bout. “But I can tell you this, I don’t owe Snoop $2 million. I never bet - let me make it clear right here to everybody: I have never made an illegal bet, ever. I did not make an illegal bet on Saturday night. I did not bet $2 million with Snoop or anybody.”

Javier Mendez called me right after I did the Mike Tyson podcast, he’s the head coach at AKA, and he said these guys at Triller, they want to take that bet,” White said. “‘They want to bet you $2 million.’ I said, ‘It’s f***ing illegal!’
<{danayeah}>

First of all, I’m not gonna make an illegal bet, number one, and number two, why would I bet them $1 million or $2 million, when I could do it legally in Las Vegas and get two-to-one?”
<{danayeah}>

dana using the classic:

"we didnt shake on it bro"

VRReCh_nJZyKletJae8idlyiJP7BBncAndHbHUM3_34hTLHLwQXKKRpclXskxaCfvqOMbMaeM-awZmzBYqQHnIHYLJlV6W1rLPTsaOpw-nxb34pkBFKscKHZmmWia0oeqq7qqfnT2AEru0wbzFiHlO42tsPtgRBpdD0

Tbf, I did see him say in one of the press conferences that if he was going to place a bet he wouldn't bet them because he could get better odds from the bookies.

EDIT - This was like 3-4 weeks before the fight.

Didn't Dana bet Sakakibara that Chuck Liddell would win the Pride LHW GP? lol. He was butthurt about it too if you listen to the commentary of Chuck vs Rampage. He was throwing Chuck under the bus the whole time he was taking a beating. He wouldn't have done that unless he was mad about losing his money.

Back