Dana White committing illegal foul on Referee

eXJsZiH.gif

Never saw this fight before but that is just awesome. Love how Barnett walks up to him right after getting his hand raised and is like "want some payback?" Mighty Mo only takes 2 seconds to think about it and is like "OK... KA-BLAM!!!" LMFAO.

This should be added as a requirement under the Unified Rules.
Same goes for eye pokes. The Get What You Give Rule.

Same goes for eye pokes. The Get What You Give Rule.

Yeah eye pokes in particular are a problem. Practically part of the fight strategy to throw one in there. No perfect fix, but would be more fair if after getting their 5 minutes to recover (on top of point deduction for other fighter if applicable), the affected fighter also gets to inflict an unpunished foul at some point in the remaining match. For instance they could use it to nutshot or eye poke after getting taken down or controlled against the cage. Don't want to be on the receiving end of that? Then don't commit fouls in the first place.

Yeah eye pokes in particular are a problem. Practically part of the fight strategy to throw one in there. No perfect fix, but would be more fair if after getting their 5 minutes to recover (on top of point deduction for other fighter if applicable), the affected fighter also gets to inflict an unpunished foul at some point in the remaining match. For instance they could use it to nutshot or eye poke after getting taken down or controlled against the cage. Don't want to be on the receiving end of that? Then don't commit fouls in the first place.
I say as soon as you get poked, you get to return the favour. That way you both need the five minutes. Instead of the Pokee writhing in pain trying to recover, while the Poker stands there having a breather.

Or the Ref throws salt in the eyes of the Poker.
upload_2021-6-21_3-22-1.jpeg

I say as soon as you get poked, you get to return the favour. That way you both need the five minutes. Instead of the Pokee writhing in pain trying to recover, while the Poker stands there having a breather.

Or the Ref throws salt in the eyes of the Poker.
View attachment 862356

LMAO I like it and if only there was some way to implement that without going full Three Stooges and making an even bigger mockery of the sport.

tenor.gif

FinishedTerribleGrasshopper-size_restricted.gif

tenor.gif

Back